Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 11:08 PM
Oh yeah, I completely agree. It's stupid that it's done that way. I just figured it would be helpful to inform so that you guys can mentally prepare yourselves next time.. The Sims 3? Really will be available on Feb 21, not the 20th as amazon is stating :P
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 11:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thought id add it turns out EA didnt bother to send any games out to the gamestop warehouse lol...i dont know if it ment all gamestops or just ones in my area but i did speak to the man at the store wheni stopped by they are over nighting them and will be available by about 1030 am or so wont help me since ill be working by then but atleast i can get one after work and play on my next day off

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Forum Resident
#53 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 11:39 PM
Actually most chain box stores have the same ad. Someone misread something somewhere.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
#54 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:36 AM
I'm disappointed that they had the date wrong and got so many peoples' hopes up. But personally I think I'm better off without it. I had late school today and I have to be up early tomorrow, but I get off at 2 PM and will be able to get it tomorrow after school, so I can play all afternoon tomorrow! Yay!
Page 3 of 3