Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 2:42 AM
Default WCIF Good historical/alternative YA/Adult female clothes I might not have?
Hello, I'm interested in finding some historical/alternative clothes for YA/adult females, but the problem is I seem to have everything good. I have most Store sets I'm interested in, and almost all historical and Goth/alt clothing I can find, I have almost everything from AllAboutStyle, for instance.
Some historical eras I am interested in are:
Ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt (especially Egyptian since my sim married a sim I made of King Tut that I made a mummy/vampire hybrid)
The Middle Ages, the Renaissance, and fantasy-themed clothes, especially elven-styled
1600's/17th century/baroque-1700's/18th century/rococo/Georgian (especially since I adore Marie Antoinette and my sim is also married to King Carlos II of Spain)
19th century-early 20th century/Regency/Victorian/Edwardian/Western/Civil War/WWI/1920's (my sim's favorite era and favorite style of dress)
1930's/Depression-1940's/WWII-1950's-early 1960's/"Mad Men" (my sim's 3rd husband is Dandy Mott from American Horror Story:Freak Show, which took place in the 50's, plus this is her other favorite era/style of dress)
Mid-late 1960's-1970's/"Hippie"
1980's-1990's "Goth"
My favorite alternative styles are:
Victorian Goth (and anything vampiric)
Steampunk
Lolita (especially Gothic and Sweet)
Rockabilly
Rococopunk
Anything Satanic/Pagan/Wiccan/Occult themed (especially since my sim is the queen of Hell)
Anything known of would be helpful! Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 5:17 AM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 6th Jan 2016 at 6:31 AM. Reason: added link
"WCIF 1920s era clothing and hair" post, here on MTS.

Look through these posts here on the forum (for tudor items etc)

aikea-guinea has nice stuff. Check out her tumblr here .
She also has items on club-crimsyn (where you might be able to find gothic, steampunky items as well).

Leahlillith has accessories...

Have you seen this white rabbit dress by Shokoninio? He also has a victorian blouse on his site as well.

Pixicat has lolita-esque shoes.

Dottie's Closet has alot of retro cc finds for the 1920s-1960s.

simply kitsch has a gothic/horror cc list. They have a fantasy list as well.

Cloudwalker sims steampunk collection.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 5:37 AM
All About Style has like 80% of all the Sims 2 Historical clothing, and they also have some for the Sims 3!
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DOLCE_VIDA
"WCIF 1920s era clothing and hair" post, here on MTS.

Look through these posts here on the forum (for tudor items etc)

aikea-guinea has nice stuff. Check out her tumblr here .
She also has items on club-crimsyn (where you might be able to find gothic, steampunky items as well).

Leahlillith has accessories...

Have you seen this white rabbit dress by Shokoninio? He also has a victorian blouse on his site as well.

Pixicat has lolita-esque shoes.

Dottie's Closet has alot of retro cc finds for the 1920s-1960s.

simply kitsch has a gothic/horror cc list. They have a fantasy list as well.

Cloudwalker sims steampunk collection.

Now, this is a very helpful list, and nothing on it seems to be anything I already have! Well done! Only problem is, the Tudor thread link doesn't seem to work (then again, it might just be mobile on my IPod). The Dottie's Closet blog seems very helpful, especially since I've just seen it had a victory rolls hairstyle (I adore victory rolls) and a swing dancing pose pack! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 5:49 PM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 6th Jan 2016 at 7:01 PM.
Default "Search Forum" option
You're welcome...It's not just you, it no longer works for me either. Click the "Search Forum" option (top left of your screen) when you get into the "where can I find" forum, type in "Tudor" and you should see the postings.

Historical and Ethnic content list on the Sims Wiki.

Ladesire for elven and other cc

I know you're looking for female items, but here is a Pharaoh set by Severinka