Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 2:17 PM
Sims 3 hands down-whenever my sims have babies they're either black (and I mean literally BLACK, not ethnically black) or I get this flesh coloured line coming out of the baby's head. It's really irritating.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hotaru801
I have to edit my earlier statement... My mother is hopelessly addicted to Cafe World on FaceBook. Because I build so much on sims 3, she recently asked me to design her cafe for her and change out a few dishes... That by far is the glitch-est game I have ever played. And it is so basic... And so screwy...

I played that for a little bit, too. My character/avatar kept turning back into a man, and I'm fairly certain a customer got stuck sitting once. At least I think it was Cafe World. It's hard to keep track of all those dang games...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 6:09 AM
I'm putting Sherlock Holmes on this list simply because they forgot to include the walking animation for Watson, so he stalks you the entire game.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Forum Resident
#54 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
I'm putting Sherlock Holmes on this list simply because they forgot to include the walking animation for Watson, so he stalks you the entire game.

Haaaa I saw a video of the creepy Watson here
Thats one of those things that I wouldn't want to fix just for pure quirkiness and amusement, just like the giant's launching you into space on Skyrim!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:53 PM
I'll say fallout. Never had a session without problems on the Xbox or the PC.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 9:38 PM
Hmm.

Cafe World is terrible.
TS3 is filled with glitches (but I am running it on a system that sucks, so....)

I'd have to say Saint's Row The Third. I'll be driving down the street and see numerous vehicles with people standing on top of the car. People get stuck in windows and buildings and you only see their hands or heads. I blow up a rival gangs' car and pieces of the wreckage attach to me, even if I get into another car.

Funny stuff.
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 1:34 AM
The Sims 3...on a crappy computer. Sims 3 on a good computer + Sims 3 fully updated = A pretty decent game.

...The Sims 2 on a Windows 7

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd May 2012 at 8:30 PM
Two Worlds. Was not a good start from Reality Pump. Most disturbing was the dialogue that looked like it was skipping all the time.
The Witcher was from the start also pretty glitched and actually it was half finished. Huge fps drops and sometimes black screens. CdProjekt Red did fix this with patch 1.3 and with the EE the game was more polished.
Sacred 2 had also it's quirks, until ascaron came with patch 2.34, which solved problems like random CTD's. However, with ice & blood new problems were introduced and since ascaron is no more and deep silver doesn't care they weren't solved. A community patch solve the new problems.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 2:23 PM
Sonic Unleashed is so glitchy on the wii. Also the sims 3.
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 6:19 AM
I think it has to be Sims 2, hands down. Praying at your game/computer "Please load! You can do it!" (which I did every time I loaded it, which was more or less daily for 8 + years) should not be a daily ritual.

It's my impression that the launcher made it less stable, though that's based on my impressions more than anything else. Perhaps just the growing complexity of an already complex game. (Or I could blame Securom, of course.)

It is a testimony to how good Sims 2 is, that if I could get it to play ball with my computer, I'd probably play it again. Though the thought of all the mods I'd have to collect again is enough to give one pause... (I find it impossible to play Sims 2 with a small downloads folder. I like mods. I like custom skins. I like default replacements. I like custom neighborhood templates. I like CC. I LOVE CC hair and wallpaper in particular. I like playing both historical 'hoods *and* modern ones, which multiplies needed CC.)
Field Researcher
#61 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 12:56 PM
Sims 3 sucks on my laptop, haven't seen that much stuff go wrong. Grid Autosport kinda sucks performance wise, it randomly lags on me! NFS UG 2, the AI every so often stuffs up! ARMA 3 has some weird stuff, mind you, I do play on a modded server! Also seen some funny stuff on Euro Truck Sim 2 with the Promods map! I know there are other games I have played that have had some weird things happen in them, can't remember the names!

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Field Researcher
#62 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 7:10 AM
Also, in AC III, my character's clothes glitch into the horse and the AI walking though a pig!

#63 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:01 AM
The winner of the most glitched game of the history? The Sims 3. No doubt. Other hardcore games with great graphic open world only have minor graphic problem, the rest is 100% playable. The Saints Row series and AC3 glitches are nothing compared to The Sims 3.

The lagging, graphic glitches, UI glitch, and unstable issues in The Sims 3 seriously makes this game the most broken, patched, frustrating and time waster for almost unplayable, not responding, very long loading time for countless time and wants you to throw your PC/laptop to wall if you are not impatient person.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Scholar
#64 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Even though it's my favourite game of all time - (sorry Sims - I do love you, I swear) - Fallout New Vegas glitches for me a lot. I've also had a few glitches in Skyrim, the worst being in the quest 'The Forsworn Conspiracy'. The amount of times that quest has glitched on me. I won't spoil the quest line, but basically I had to return to Eltrys in Markarth. But when I entered the temple Eltrys would be laying dead. I think it's quite a common glitch. It was just so frustrating because the first time it happened I had been playing for a good 2 hours and consequently had to lose all my progress and start from my previous save.
Eltrys is always dead though, that's part of the quest. The two guards who are there complete that quest and start No One Escapes Cidhna Mine straight afterwards.

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Scholar
#65 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 11:54 AM
Spyro 4: Enter the Dragonfly. My god was that game broken. I still haven't forgiven them for what they did to spyro...

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Scholar
#66 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 12:05 PM
Sims series and probably some of the MMORPG's I played and forgot about. One I do remember was Vanguard. I played this at release. It had horrible bugs and a very bad performing game engine. Typical nice idea, bad execution kind of thing. Another one was Star Wars Galaxies. I loved that MMO, but again so many glitches and probably the worst working MMO engine I experienced. NPC's shooting through walls, rubberbanding, running animations straight from benny hill show, line of sight issues because someone was standing behind a pebble, etc.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 5:32 AM
Need for Speed Underground 2's AI is weird! They crash in the most funny ways somehow!

Field Researcher
#68 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 5:15 PM
Deus Ex The Fall on my tablet (PC version is apparently similar in bugs)....where do I even start? I am only glad I paid £0.99 for it not full price of £4.99. Worst was when half of Ben Saxon got stuck in the wall mid mission and that was the end of it and the end of my patience.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 10:57 PM
This is an older game, but because of this glitch (actually, glitch is probably the wrong word), I have not completed it. The game is called Sanitarium - runs well on older machines (according to forums), but according to the same forums, if it's running on XP or newer, there's a point in the game where it glitches and you can't continue. It's impossible without a patch.

I had been really getting into it and this happened to me. Found out it won't work with XP, and that the fans made a patch to make it work, but you can't use it with a save-game. I still have the game, and I still have not completed it because I'm lazy and don't want to replay through it up to the point I couldn't continue. I still remember how to solve some of the puzzles, too (It's not hard). And I do want to finish it.

Someday I will.

But, yeah, Sims 3 for modern games for me.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 11:47 PM Last edited by C_Guy : 28th Oct 2014 at 11:57 PM.
Bethesda makes bug filled games that the modding community comes to the rescue and fixes, keep nexusmods in your bookmarks if you're going to play Bethesda's games.

In skyrim thank goodness for SkyUI a most download for the game.
Theorist
#71 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 3:24 PM
I never have any severe problems with Bethesda games, even without the community fixes. I may have come across a bug or glitch and an occasional CTD, but nothing that didn't have easy workarounds.

My vote goes to Sims 3.

Resident wet blanket.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 10:44 PM
Yeah, NFSU2 has a some funny AI sometimes, sometimes they somehow get air time!

#73 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 12:01 AM
Well, I don't know if it's the CD or a bug, but I can't seem to get past Gorhart in KoA: Reckoning. Whenever I try, I get a message saying that the CD is unreadable.

For now I'll just assume it's the CD and try to clean it up. If that doesn't work, then it's a bug.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Scholar
#74 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 11:21 PM
Uuuhh... This being a Sims forum I would expect that it's not really a question. Sims 3 is the glitchiest game I've ever played in my life.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 12:07 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

One Word: Aaaaaaaaaugh!

I like the soundtrack, but it couldn't make up for the programming issues. I died a hundred times before abandon playing with it ever again.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)

Page 3 of 4