Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 10:28 PM
WCIF a pageboy style cut for male sims?
Now, I did find a Peggy hair that was somewhat close to what I'm looking for, but I'm curious as to whether or not anyone's made a legit pageboy style cut or a similar hairstyle for men yet. I've looked it up on Google and stuff, but I never got any results yet. Basically, I was making sims of the cast of an anime called Osomatsu-san, and a character named Iyami has that sort of hairstyle. Willy Wonka from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory also has a similar cut.

Of course, it is a pretty feminine hairstyle, so I wouldn't be too surprised if a female hair existed that looks like this.

Obsessed with children's cartoons since 2003.
---
I don't have the experience or time to make meshes, and I prefer to build families and houses rather than clothes and furniture.
I speak a little French, and I'm currently learning Japanese.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 8th Jan 2016 at 10:21 PM
This hair comes close.

I enabled it for both females and males: https://app.box.com/s/1q5p946ogt2yc1p574qxyhsko7n9gf7n
(You have both files there, for children and teens-elders.)

No clipping issues, as far as I can see (pic is of a teen).
Screenshots

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 4:19 AM
Thanks a lot. ^_^
The bangs were a bit short, so I had to make some adjustments to the face. Looks good though.

Obsessed with children's cartoons since 2003.
---
I don't have the experience or time to make meshes, and I prefer to build families and houses rather than clothes and furniture.
I speak a little French, and I'm currently learning Japanese.