Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:09 PM
Default Question about expansion/stuff packs
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

I've been working on a lot I plan to upload. I'm building it in a base game + Mansions & Gardens game with AnyGameStarter (M&G for convenience - I use that disk for my normal game). This would still allow me to upload the lot and it not require every EP on my normal game, right?

Also, I've used the roof angle slider to adjust the angle of the roofs, and if I'm correct that comes with M&G. Would this make the lot require M&G?

Sorry, I'd just really prefer for the lot to be base game only and want to make sure I understand correctly.
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:13 PM
The Eps the lot require will be the same as the configuration of your AGS. Mansion and Garden, while a Stuff Pack is seen as an EP and if you build with M&G it will be required.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:19 PM
Thanks.