Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:23 AM
Question about hacks.
Hi all!, first of all excuse my english please... is a mess lol, well, im just starting useing this program because im about installing nightlife and i was told i have to remove all the hacks with this program before installing nightlife, but i have been cheking all the folders and i just found one hack (marked in red) and one duplicated, but the thing is that i know i have the inseminator you know this machine to control humor and aspiration, pregnency etc? (i describe it because im not sure the name is "inseminator"), and im sure i have a few more, but they don't appear marked... do you know if i am doing something wrong?.
Well, thank you for helping!,

Camila.-
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 6:07 AM
Not all hacks will show up red in Clean Installer. Many simply don't get found by it. Clean Installer hasn't been updated in about a year and is quite a bit outdated, but it is still useful at doing a first sweep to find hacks.

If you're going to download hacks, you really should keep them organized and know exactly what you have. Most hacks can go in a Downloads/Hacks subfolder so you can keep them there. Certain things can't go in subfolders, but they should mention that on the thread/description.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2006 at 9:39 PM
Thank for answering, when i knew that i have to clean all the hacks i wish i had that idea about a subfolder of hacks, so thanks for the idea!.