Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#51 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 5:34 PM
- Toddler playing in the toilet (and creating huge puddles)
- Adults stopping whatever they're doing to pick up/play with/feed babies
- Kids stopping whatever they're doing to hug a parent that returns from work (annoying but cute)
-"What's this?" for every frakking object they see
- Constantly amazed by the same weather!
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 5:50 PM
The most annoying has to be 'Feed baby'. In a sims mind, Crying for food = Feed baby. Crying for nappy change = Feed baby. Crying for attention = Feed baby.... etc.

Honestly, if I left my sims to themselves their babies will be so fat they'll be unable to move!

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

#53 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 6:08 PM
The "Oo let's go and look at the weather at the window coz it's raining/snowing/hailing!" - sims getting up at stupid o'clock in the morning to check the weather, bah! Thank god they made a hack for it.

And so the most annoying one in my game now is probably the "make bed" action because you can't cancel it.
#54 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 8:10 PM
Gah. There are only a few, but they bug the mind out of me.
1. The toddlers playing in the toilet
2. The weather reactions
3. And most of the reactions having to do with babies.
They really do harass children; it's so annoying. :l
#55 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 8:28 PM
Mine would be
1. Toddlers playing with toilets
2. Random dropping of trash bags/kicking trashcans
3. 'Hold youngster' and not being able to cancel it.
They make me want to turn free will off and control EVERYTHING.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 9:25 PM
1. Weather Reactions (Yes it is raining, who cares?)
2. Siting in the wrong spot (ex: I once put a book shelf in the family room by a sofa, also in that room was a chess table with two chairs to play, but what did my sims do? Well Instead of sitting on the sofa to read the book they sat on the chair!)
3. Toddlers
4. Panicing (ex: When there is a fire)
5. Gypsy match maker
6. Newspaper delivery (I don't know why they just bother me)
7. Neighbors who welcome you to the neighborhood (I hate how they barge right into your home after you greet them)
8. Pet Trainer
9. Social worker
10.General idiotic behavior

Edit: Added more
Test Subject
#57 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 9:43 PM
Mine are

[1] - SSX. It's annoying.
[2] - SSX. It's really annoying.
[3] - SSX. I know I'm annoying. But it's the most annoying thing in my whole Sims universe.
#58 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 9:50 PM
KICKY BAG

i like 'play catch' though when the other sim throws the ball really hard. especially at kids.
#59 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:50 PM
"What's this?"
"Walk away from"
NCPs autonomously playing instruments
Playing SSX 3
Cheer (for good grades)
Getting the bottle for the full baby/toddler
Playing music where there's a napping Sim

there could be more lol!
#60 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 10:57 PM
- When my sims go to a resturant and they all sit at different tables

- Crob nubla!! naka fiki!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 4:22 AM
I hate the jealous slapping! I had a romance sim girl who I made flirt with one of my boy sims, she then got a crush on him (he didn't flirt back) Anyway - they both were part of the welcome party for another new sim, along with his wife (I forgot he was married) and the married couple had a bit of a cuddle when BOINGGGGG, my girl gets up and slaps him around the head. THey were'nt even in love! All she did was charm him once and for that he's not alowed to kiss his own wife! I know there are no jealously hacks around but I secretly like the drama It does get annoying tho.

Oh yeah - and the F^&%ing Play SSX drives me bonkers! I don't allow computers in my houses for that very reason.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 8:24 AM
i get annoyed that you can't talk or interact with sims just because they're drinking something. like if you have someone over and serve drinks and they stand there drinking and drinking and the sim is just standing there waiting for them to finish drinking. in the real world, people ARE capable of talking and drinking at the same f**king time.

i hate that when you have a bar that sims want to constantly get drinks from it. they don't need to be drinking shots first thing of a morning.

i hate it when my romance sims are out on the town and some joe-blow drunken mistake comes up and kisses my sim right in front of their spouse or lover.

and i hate it that whenever you want to meet a sim downtown that when they're sitting at the bar having a drink that you cannot interact with them in the least. nor can you choose where to sit when having your own drink at the bar. that doesn't make any sense to me in the least.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 9:05 AM
the baby thing. thats why i skip the whole infant stage all together.
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 6:00 PM
I really don't like the What's this?! action it's and I hate it when you leave and Sims for to long on their own. They first put the TV on then leave it on then they put the Stereo and leave it on THEN they go and make a meal for themselves. It's like, aggghh! make your mind up.
I also hate it when a Sim or my Sims want to hug someone they have just meet or admire them. I click it off straight away coz that really get Sims annoyed

Love Heidi xx
#65 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 10:20 PM
Pillow Fighting,It's really annoying.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zzapp16
Crob nubla!! naka fiki!!!

Took me a sec to understand that, but agreed!

Also hate:
-Bathing a clean toddler
-Feeding a full toddler
-Pillow fighting/water balloon fights
-"What's This?" Have to cancel it like 5 times
-"Look! Weather!" More than once. I don't mind it the 1st time, cuz that's kinda real
-Taking bubble baths when everyone needs the bathroom and there's only one bathroom and the sim wasn't even dirty to BEGIN WITH!!! *breathes deeply*
-Cooking for one when they're not hungry but everyone else is...leftovers.
-"Watch Out!" That's stupid! Only if a sim is in the car should they do that.
-Turning on the radio at terrible times.
Like once , Brandi Broke went into sleeping Dustin's room, turned on his stereo and left. He had barely fallen asleep and it was the weekend, he needed sleep!
And sometimes they turn it off immidiately, or worse *shudders*...smustle.

I know others said these but I had to agree.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustang34
-Bathing a clean toddler
-Taking bubble baths when everyone needs the bathroom and there's only one bathroom and the sim wasn't even dirty to BEGIN WITH!!! *breathes deeply*

Totally forgot those althought they're one of the most annoying things.

The toddler is hungry and sleepy but what does the parents do? Of course they give her a bath although her hygiene is completely full. And lets not forget visitors. It's a real pain to watch them bath the toddler like 5 times in a row. Thank God that the toddlers are able to save themselves from their clutches.

And bubble baths... I wanted to kill Darius just because of his annoying habit to take them in endless loops >_<. Seriously. He could be whole day in the bathroom taking bubble baths. Ah well... at least there's an easy solution: to buy only showers instead.
#68 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:05 AM
SSX- I hate that game, my sims are always playing that game :argh:
The What's This Option
Cooking
Playing with the toilet(toddlers
Pillow Fights
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 6:10 PM
when they use the same objects all the time. i can't keep swing sets or espresso machines in my homes anymore.

pa fights the bear.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 7:55 PM
Oh my god, the Hold The Baby.... I've never had a problem with it before until last night for some reason, but now it's driving me mad. Four adults, one baby, and they're constantly dropping everything they do to go hold the blasted thing; is she really that interesting??
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:21 PM
first of all,
1. what's this?
okay, now-
2. play with toilet
3. ask for attention/food/to be read (oooooooooooooooooeeeemmmmgeeeee)
4. play with (like play with pet or bird or wormrat)
5. its raining!
6. pillow fights and water balloon fights (im about to get hacks involved with this'n)
7. turning on the radio and hearing that terrible salsa music (WHYYYYY ISS THAT THE DEFALT?!?!??!!?! UUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHADFLAKJDFHJHFLJHFLAKSJFHALKJDF!)
8. i second the "CROB NUBLA!" and the "NAKA FIKI!"
9. rally forth!
10. the random cheerleaders that barge into your room or house and do that stupid cheer! aaaaaaaah!
ddrriivveess mmeee nuuttsss!
Instructor
#72 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:20 PM
I can't stand it when visitors play with birds and leave the cage open X.X I get so annoyed with the birds flying around. I wish there was an option for cats to eat the birds >:3
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 12:41 AM
I'm getting tired of that Pineapple Stand from BV, its too incredibly addictive, my sims never achieve much of their vacation goals because of them.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:20 AM
What's This and SSX3, of course... And why, my dear sim, WHY are you trying to dance with strangers on a community lot? It never ends well and it's all they ever want to do.

I also go crazy when I line up an important action (like proposing) and instead they stand and stare at their intended, cancel the action, and do something completely mundane instead. Or when I line up several actions so I can leave them alone while I attend to another family member, and again they cancel everything and... go play SSX3. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!
Field Researcher
#75 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 1:25 AM
Oh, and I notice everyone hates the toddlers playing in the toilet. I must be the only one who finds it cute, then lol! Their gurgling makes it extra-cute, I never mind cleaning up their puddles.
Page 3 of 18