Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 3:30 PM
Default Dad is home
DAD is Home

Hi, Simmers welcome back. if you want points tell me and I will put points up. But I will want you to do the life in order challenge. Its just the next thing after it. But you don't have to do it.

BACK STORY:
Your nine years old and you hear you're sister crying. you ran down the steps. Sissy Moms gone. *One year later* Dad starts to stay home more to stay with you guys. But he found a new wife she has a daughter. Who is now your stepmom. She makes you do more things for her daughter.

C.A.S
make a husband and wife. wife side has one daughter. On the husbands side a girl teen and a girl child.
The wife traits are mean spirited the rest are yours.
Dads is any traits
teen Traits are over emotional frugal the rest are yours.
the last to girls are your choice or traits
Make them look how you want too.

Goal: Make the teen get money to move out with her sister and when she moves out not to let her stepmother or father see them till your sister is young adult.
RULES
No jobs for the teen.
Dad stays home mostly on weekends so no job that works weekends.
teens can farm and paint and also dumpster dive for money
WHEN YOU MOVE THEM OUT
The teen must be young adult
Child as a child.
child must have honour roll
Must have 2 best friends or 1

you lose the challenge if when you move out they see you. also if you can't pay for you house you lose and if you dont have the things in the rules.

Have fun and have a nice day
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 10:58 PM
hmmm, Don't Really Like it... This is Almost like Cinderella but with no Prince...