Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 12:51 AM
Default 100 Sons Challenge
First off, I'd like to give credit to KindKat who came up with the '100 Daughters Challenge', which inspired me to do this.

BACKSTORY:

After the collapse of the world, and 'Hope For The World' (HFTW) did their project, choosing a remaining few women to have daughters, the population of women rose up again. Only this time, a new situation arose. Men had been cast away after they had their children, and male babies weren't cared for well, so much now that it's men that need repopulating. HFTW chose some other women, young ones who hadn't any children before, to have male children. They were to put female children in orphanages, or otherwise left to die, as the populating of women wouldn't become a terror anymore, with there being over 1000 women in the world.

GOAL:

To have your female sim have 100 sons.

RULES:

- You may only have 5 kids per man
- You may keep multiples
- Females must either be deleted (left to die), moved in to another household (orphanage), or cared for lightly by the mother and siblings. (As in only getting what's left over from the sibling's plates, only getting partial showers, talking to each other for social)
- I have no objections to making males for your sim to have kids with
- If you have pets, they must be trying to do the same thing, moving out or caring lightly for females

Have fun and check out KindKat's challenge as well!

scooby dooby don't
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2015 at 2:20 AM
Thanks for the credit, your version is really good!