Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 9:17 AM
Default The Ultimate Horse Challenge
Hey guys! Well this is my first challenge I had EVER thought of, and I found the notes in my documents not a few moments ago so I thought, why not share this challenge with others?? Well anyway, for this challenge you will need the Pets Expansion Pack so make sure you have that.

Back story;
As a child you had an obsession with horses. Their sleek, shining bodies as they galloped stunned you. When you turned into a teenager, your parents had gotten you a small foal. You loved that foal and spent every minute of every day with it, giving it affection, brushing, playing.. But one day, you came home from school not to find your foal anywhere. You went inside the house and saw your parents in the kitchen, your mother crying. Your foal had died..A rabid dog had come to your lot, and fought with the foal. As you turned into a adult, you decided it was time to move out, a fresh start, with a new horse. You wanted to create the ultimate horse and make sure it was a champion.

CAS
In CAS you can make whatever sim you would like, make sure it has/gains the equestrian trait otherwise it'll be a bit hard!! The other traits are completely up to you! So is the hair, eyes and skin colour. You can also have more than one sim if you desire, you could create a lover, a sibling or maybe even a child to help out with the horses.

CAP:
You create a mare, of any breed, any colour. But you HAVE to give the mare negative traits (for e.g, Ornery, Aggressive, Clueless, Hates jumping, Lazy and Nervous.)
You cannot give your mare ANY positive traits, that's why you are trying to make your ultimate horse.

AIM OF THE GAME:
You are trying to create the perfect competition/family horse in general! You try to breed your mare in the equestrian centre, trying to get a foal with perfect traits. (e.g, Brave, Obedient, Fast, Agile, Playful, Genius.) Once you get the perfect horse, you try to breed that horse with more horses with perfect traits, for generations you try to keep this up and keep producing foals with good traits.

Rules
You CANNOT have a job, your job is to train the foals and sell them, but you can get money by collecting/painting/gardening.
You cant give the horses up for adoption.
You cant use money cheats, unless totally necessary. If you desire to cheat, you may only use motherlode twice when your running low on supplies.
All mods/sliders can be used.
If pets get taken away, you have failedyou challenge and your child hood dreams.
If you have a mod that enables more than 6 pets, use it. The more foals, the better!

Scoring Board
POSITIVE
+5pts - Every foal born.
+5pts- Every positive trait gained/born with.
+10pts - Every foal trained.
+5pts - Every competition entered.
+15pts - Every competition you came 1st/2nd/3rd in.
+25pts - Every new generation of horses (when your first mare dies and you carry on with another, any traits (preferably good) allowed.

Negative
-5pts - Every negative trait born with/gained.
-5pts - every competition you came under 3rd in.
-10pts - Every horse not trained and sold on the spot.
-15pts - Every horse dies.
-15pts - Every time a sim gets thrown off a horse.
-50pts - All pets get taken away. (GAME OVER)

Have fun! Any questions? Pop them in the comments! Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 6:12 AM
This was fun good job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 11:06 PM
So basically it's like a horse legacy?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by breezestar101
So basically it's like a horse legacy?
yes, basically, but majority of my challenges so far have been legacys so I tried to mix it up a little.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by usedupdata
This was fun good job!
Glad you enjoyed it . :D