Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#76 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:40 PM
Tabby....one more thing Very good work on the dark skins,just used pinecone on a sim and it looks lovely. Also can't wait for cherrywood,looks very nice shade to me.
*The description of pinecone is saying "roasted almond",but not a biggy. Just reminding you to check the future skins, before exportation I'll see if i find anything else i'll post it here,but so far so good.
The pictures are good(on your present upload),but i'll suggest showing the opposite sex of models for the next set.This way you can show more of your skin and still have all the required shots(talking about the other ages besides adults/elders/teens)
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#77 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:52 PM
Haha, go figure. Kind of funny considering I just "fixed" that file. Thanks for keeping me posted with what you find.

Regarding the screenshots, do you mean to show little girl toddlers and children? Or to gender-swap my models? Sorry, I'm very groggy right now. Still have to wait an hour or so for my afternoon caffeine... XD
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#78 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:53 PM
I meant gender swap models sorry i guess it's my time to go and get my beauty sleep.
Instructor
Original Poster
#79 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for clarifying that! Gender-swapping them is a good idea, so I'll do that. Plus it makes more sense than taking a lot of pictures of the children, since they're unisex. :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:32 PM
Sorry that this is probably very presumptious of me, but may I request this thread to be locked rather than deleted? I personally found the process of making these skins very informative and prefer it to be available as a reference. But if that isn't okay (I have no clue about how forums work, other than to read the stickies ), then I just delete the first post of this thread to delete it, right?
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#81 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:28 AM
I'll lock it Tabby. The reason is whether this thread could be useful or not - i'm pretty sure it can,so i'll be locked.
Locked thread | Locked by: lidiqnata Reason: useful info
Page 4 of 4