Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2019 at 8:29 AM
Default Expanding Slider Range?
Hey there,

I'm a little new to Sims 4. In Sims 3 I used Master Controller to expand the slider range in CAS and could make really cool looking sims, i.e. Battledroid, motorcycle, and venus flytrap sims, but I can't seem to be able to do that with MCCC for Sims 4. I can't find any options within the MCCC to expand the slider ranges. Are there any other mods that can expand the slider range? I already have the EVO facial sliders but they don't allow nearly as much variety as there was with the Master Controller in 3. I see streamers making really crazy Sims with noses up on their forehead and things like that but nobody seems to be able to provide a name for the mods they are using. I had high hopes for the MCCC but either I'm not using it right or it just doesn't do what I want it to. Any help would be appreciated so I can get back to weirdo making.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2019 at 12:02 AM
at the moment I don't know of any updated mod for sims 4 that unlock several sliders at the same time, but you can combine several of those that already exist, don't take up much space, the only problem is to see if they are compatible with each other. For example, Obscurus makes very good facial sliders.
Here you can find several
https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4slider
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2019 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
at the moment I don't know of any updated mod for sims 4 that unlock several sliders at the same time, but you can combine several of those that already exist, don't take up much space, the only problem is to see if they are compatible with each other. For example, Obscurus makes very good facial sliders.
Here you can find several
https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/tagged/s4slider

Thanks for the link! Obscurus looks really cool but I can't get their mods to work in my game for some reason :/ I'll check out some of the others on that thread. Thanks again!