Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd May 2019 at 7:47 PM
Default Copy And Paste Over Costumes with MCCC
If I use MC Command Cneter, can I copy and paste a cc outfit over one of the preset costumes?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd May 2019 at 8:05 PM
No, it's more complicated than that.
you would need to do it with Sims 4 Studio but on it's more complex side..
I'm gonna guess it will require creating an override for the costume and (downloading then) uploading the mesh and textures fro the cc outfit onto the costume file.
you can try asking for more detail at MCCC discord in the creators part of it, but usually they more keen on codes rather than cc creations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2019 at 12:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
No, it's more complicated than that.
you would need to do it with Sims 4 Studio but on it's more complex side..
I'm gonna guess it will require creating an override for the costume and (downloading then) uploading the mesh and textures fro the cc outfit onto the costume file.
you can try asking for more detail at MCCC discord in the creators part of it, but usually they more keen on codes rather than cc creations.

So I effectively can’t replace the base costumes with my cc ones, crap. Well, thanks anyways, I’ll just go back to ranting about how there should’ve been a simple Plan Custom Costume function.