Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:15 PM
Default Since the Help section doesnt say Medieval...
I figured i could post here? Sorry if i cant but my game keeps freezing for no reason.It was perfectly fine untill i edited my throne room after that the game would slow down for no reason And after a certain amount of time the Screen would turn black yet i could still hear the game and i cant even push CTRL+ALT+DELETE i cant do anything so i have to manually shut down my PC anyone else have this problem?
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:23 PM
Until MTS decides if we're going to roll out sections for TSM throughout the forums (or absorb them in the TS3 sections), it's perfectly appropriate to post everything -- mods, modding discussion, WCIFs and technical problems with the game -- in TSM Discussion.

Please post your system specs, using the form described in the Quick Summary section of this FAQ: Game Help:System Specswiki.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:40 PM
=System==

* Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
* System Manufacturer: eMachines
* System Model ET1831
* Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
* Memory: 4096MB RAM
* Page File: 1810MB used, 5865MB available
* DirectX Version: DirectX 11

==Display==

* Name:NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 620i
* Manufacturer:nvidia
* Chip Type: GeForce 7050 / nForce 620i
* Approx. Total Memory: 1912 MB

* Main Driver: nvd3dumx.dll,nvd3dum
* Version: 8.17.12.5896
* Driver Date: 7/10/2010 06:38:00

==Sound==

* Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
* Driver Name:RTKVHD64.sys
* Driver Version:6.00.0001.5898
* Date: 7/20/2009 03:52:38

==Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives==

* Drive: C:
* Free Space:557.4 GB
* Total Space: 702.0 GB
* File System: NTFS
* Model: ST375052 8AS SCSI Disk Device

i hope i did that right? sorry if i did something wrong those are my System Specs
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 9:18 PM
What version of TSM are you running, as in have you patched it? Secondly, check to make sure that your video drivers are up to date.

- D.a.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 9:22 PM
So being the numbskull i am i never checkd to see if something was added to the Sims medieval file.And somehow the sims 3 mods i have installed were in there.I think that may have been the problem im going to play it for a few hours and see if anything happens. also i have version 1.1 im going to install the newest patch once i finish my quest
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 1:48 AM
So i have a new problem sorry for being a pest.i have Mods installed for TS3 and i have that program that automatically puts th mods on the game.My problem is its adding mods into my TSM folder not sure why can someone help?
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 3:49 AM
You could always check the directories. And as for your system, out of curiosity, you play it on around lowish-medium right?

We are earth's future. We have the power to change. Let's change for the better shall we?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 5:13 AM
Yeah i play it on lowest for everything.And read the directions? IM sorry i didnt install the mods my father did it lol and hes not here could you provide a link for me?