Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:12 AM
Tori Amos, Dresden Dolls, Fiona Apple, The Cure
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 3:20 AM
Akon, Allstar weekend, Avril Lavigne, B.O.B, Bruno Mars, The band perry, Eminem ETc. My fave Genres are pop, country and Hip Hop

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Mad Poster
#28 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:47 AM
Anything that -isn't- rap. I like to have taste, thanks.

Hmm. Favourite bands/singers (not in any specific order) would be Katy Perry, Escape the Fate, Owl City, Christina Perri, Asking Alexandria, Avenged Sevenfold, Two Steps from Hell, annnnnd...Kerli. :D

Bubble gum pop is really annoying. Justin Bieber needs to go die. And Disney bands/singers are just ew.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 2:32 AM
I generally can't stand Rap/Hip-Hop stuff, I don't mind Country. Most people classify my music as "Emo Rock", but I also listen to some stuff from the 80's rock that my parents listened too for most of my young childhood (Queen FTW)

My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Brand New, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and Taking Back Sunday.

I don't personally like Bubble Gum Pop, but I try not too hate on it too much, because I know how much it sucks to have my favorite band(s) hated on, and to hear people rant about how much they hate them. xD
Theorist
#30 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SyllyXalyvis
I don't personally like Bubble Gum Pop, but I try not too hate on it too much, because I know how much it sucks to have my favorite band(s) hated on, and to hear people rant about how much they hate them. xD

It's made for like 8-12 year old girls. I don't care for it all but you have to remember that demographic. Justin Bieber would be nowhere near as famous if he wasn't so hated. They have their fans just like anyone else....

Hi I'm Paul!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:12 AM
Country,and I'm not an American!

Weird in my country,when talking about music I'm a stranger in strangers[sometimes I don't understand what they are talking about]
Theorist
#32 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:49 AM
I don't really have any "favorite" type of music. As long as I find it good, I'll like it- no matter whether it's hip hop, pop, rock or metal
Forum Resident
#33 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 6:06 AM
J-pop(including songs by Vocaloid which is FAR better than any American singer.No offense.REALLY NO OFFENSE.)
Forum Resident
#34 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
Anything that -isn't- rap. I like to have taste, thanks.

Hmm. Favourite bands/singers (not in any specific order) would be Katy Perry, Escape the Fate, Owl City, Christina Perri, Asking Alexandria, Avenged Sevenfold, Two Steps from Hell, annnnnd...Kerli. :D

Bubble gum pop is really annoying. Justin Bieber needs to go die. And Disney bands/singers are just ew.

Justin Bieber sounds like a dead cat thrown in a dumpster,which is now being twirled by a blender!
Instructor
#35 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 12:10 PM
Electropop,rock,anything else that isn't sang by Justin Bieber -____________-
Alchemist
#36 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mewichigo34
J-pop(including songs by Vocaloid which is FAR better than any American singer.No offense.REALLY NO OFFENSE.)

You forgot to add "in my opinion".

Well, my favourite singers and bands are (in this order):

1. Lady Gaga
2. Sara Bareilles
3.Ladytron
4. Katy Perry
5. Incubus
6. Kasabian
7. Sting
8. Beyonce
9. Rihanna
10. Jessie J

And I hate anything related to ( the ) Disney, Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#37 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 10:05 PM
anything i desire really
crosses so many generes
Inventor
#38 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 5:10 PM
I really started to like pop in late 2008,early 2009.Its so different from everything i hear in the radio by me.I also like punk rock,R&B and a bit of rock
Test Subject
#39 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 7:44 PM Last edited by ragdoll. : 11th Aug 2011 at 3:44 PM.
I love 80s and 90s music, grunge, alternative rock, indie rock, punk rock, post punk, old school hip hop, gangsta rap, R&B, new wave, funk, soul so I like all kinds of music but I like rock the most
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Aug 2011 at 1:06 AM
J-rock, K-pop, and Symphonic metal :3
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 9:07 PM
Here's mine

For Genre
Metal, Rock, R&B, Hip-Hop,Pop(the little jazzy one preferably)

The Artist
Linkin Park, Slipknot(R.I.P. Paul Grey), Paramore, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet for My Valentine, Jason Mraz, Coldplay, Dr.Dre ft. Snoop Dogg(90's gangsta rap), Black Eyed Peas, okay I had too stop, if I had to break it all down it will be WAAAY too many. Bottom line is = ANYTHING BUT JUSTIN BIEBER, K-Pop(especially the boy band, they're sissies, I'd rather listen to Backstreet Boys), and anyone who uses Auto-tune too much
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 5:35 PM
Well, one of the best bands and one that I have truly always loved is Nightwish. I love TONS of others too, and I might name them sometimes lat. I don't like writing long posts, sorry. I just feel that they're awfully annoying to read.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
You forgot to add "in my opinion".

Well, my favourite singers and bands are (in this order):

1. Lady Gaga
2. Sara Bareilles
3.Ladytron
4. Katy Perry
5. Incubus
6. Kasabian
7. Sting
8. Beyonce
9. Rihanna
10. Jessie J

Gaaah I love Sara Barellies too! she is one of my inspirations! <3

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 10:12 PM
I love Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars (obviously) , Evanescence, Eminem, Ke$ha, La Roux, Maroon 5, Ariana Grande, Janelle Monae, Meg and Dia, and Dev.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 1:00 PM
I have really varied taste in music, but I generally just like bands (The Script, Snow Patrol, The Levellers, Panic! at the Disco, Simple Plan, Coldplay, A Rocket to the Moon, Three Days Grace and... I'm just gonna stop before this list gets HUGE ) and some solo singers, like Avril Lavigne and James Arthur, naturally.
So that's apparently Indie, Alternative and Rock. Meh, sounds about right
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 9:55 PM
I like a lot of different kinds of music, but mainly pop/rock and alternative.

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 9:24 AM
I'm so common, I just like pop music, bit the repetitive stuff (Sh!t?) can just go, as can "orrible not proper music" as my nan calls it, like off of Disney (not the 90s stuff, the stuff afterward). As for boybands and solo male d-heads, they can mostly die, but once in a while they will produce a half decent song. And Miley, her music is alright, I'm just not the biggest fan of her slutty shagging joints image.

Just Call me Square!
Space Pony
#48 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:07 PM
Pop,some rock and....country\folk :D
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 1:55 AM
Alternative, Rock or Alt/Rock I'm from Canada, hey there everyone!

Page 2 of 2