Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#151 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 6:29 PM
I love this game!

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#152 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 1:51 PM Last edited by Menaceman44 : 30th Sep 2011 at 9:47 PM.
These shots all look fantastic!

One thing I want to know from tizerist, how do you get the neighbourhood street lights to shine orange? I tried changing them once but it didn't work. The bulb changed colour but they still cast white light.

I'll have to come back and show off some shots of my custom world some time. I need to finish building the lots first though.

ETA: Here is a shot of my Chinese garden. There's more seating behind the camera and a stone gnubb set to the right.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#153 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 2:02 PM
The views from Fawl's new house.

Theorist
#154 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 11:15 PM Last edited by tizerist : 5th Oct 2011 at 11:40 PM.
Zorgot, that last shot is top drawer. Very serene.

Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44One thing I want to know from [b
tizerist[/b], how do you get the neighbourhood street lights to shine orange? I tried changing them once but it didn't work. The bulb changed colour but they still cast white light.

I think it might be down to the first one of these two mods
dD-Lighting Tweaks - Brighter
Gurra_LongerDays_421

But that hood is kind of dusty in the first place though, it has a sandy hue to it all.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#155 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 3:18 PM
Mad Poster
#156 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 6:38 PM
How daft am I? I appear to have answered my own question in that thread already. Oops.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#157 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 11:05 PM
First my CAW, then my game and THEN my PC all broke down, so I'm now browsing through pics of my WIP world to ease the withdrawal sympthtoms of not being able to build it forward for a while... *twitch---twitch* Patience young Luke, patience...

The other one
#158 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 12:10 AM
SimSample, I've not seen pics of your world in a while (not been keeping up to date on the forums) but it seems to look better and better every time I see it, I can't wait to DL! Ari, first I've seen of yours but I also love it, especially the foggy alpine hills, reminds me of home a little bit Good luck with your computer n stuff D:

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Instructor
#159 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 1:22 AM
I love it when the sky is overcast

Forum Resident
#160 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 11:48 PM
I never really liked EA worlds but they really outdone themselves this time

Forum Resident
#161 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:08 AM
So many bitchin' pictures up in here!

Bridgeport

Mad Poster
#162 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 8:13 PM
Bambi deer

Forum Resident
#163 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:11 PM
I find it amazing that after updating my graphic card's driver my graphic actually got worse!
Scholar
#164 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 6:01 PM
WOW Simsample, you must have an AMAZING graphics card. Your game looks like the beta pics from before the sims 3 was released. Im jealous
A few random pics from the world i just started playing.

(My current wallpaper)

I love the lighting in this, it actually looks like a living bustling city at night.
Alchemist
#165 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 7:45 PM
That's really pretty Night Racer. Is that town your own creation?
Scholar
#166 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:14 PM
Lol i wish. No, its Harmony, formally Doodle Island by Magic_Dancer at the exchange. It really has everything a perfect world needs, in my opinion.

Something for everyone.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/347942.page
Alchemist
#167 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:55 PM
Thanks, I think I will grab it. It looks gorgeous!
Forum Resident
#168 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 7:40 PM
Dark Harbour

Forum Resident
#169 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 10:09 PM
Random shots around Dark Harbor during late afternoon

Scholar
#170 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 11:22 PM
jenba: That's a really cool idea! I might have to try it sometime. I'm also going to post pictures here, I just need to take some!

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Inventor
#171 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 12:02 AM
I love all your shots Zorgot (and everyone else's, of course!).
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#172 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 10:41 AM
Great pictures everyone, I'm seeing a lot of pretty sunsets, is that Jasumi's sky mod?

Thanks Night Racer, those pictures were actually taken on my old Radeon X1600 (which is an AGP, so shows you how old it is! ). I think perhaps the custom skies make the world look more 'professional', you can see about making those here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=459198

Here are some pictures of my new world, it's nearly finished (after almost two years! *simsample is so excited to play it at last*) I hope to upload it, but it's a HUGE file size.

Screenshots
Inventor
#173 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 10:29 PM
LOVE IT! I especially love the street with the train tracks, it just seems very homely and realistic.
Field Researcher
#174 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Great pictures everyone, I'm seeing a lot of pretty sunsets, is that Jasumi's sky mod?

Thanks Night Racer, those pictures were actually taken on my old Radeon X1600 (which is an AGP, so shows you how old it is! ). I think perhaps the custom skies make the world look more 'professional', you can see about making those here:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=459198

Here are some pictures of my new world, it's nearly finished (after almost two years! *simsample is so excited to play it at last*) I hope to upload it, but it's a HUGE file size.

Is it based on somewhere real? I feel like I have been there in real life. Oh and it is stunning by the way :-)

I want to punch Chris Steel in the face!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#175 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 1:30 AM
Thanks for the nice comments, Saturnfly and simsamu!

Ah, it's based on about 100 real and fictional places! It has bits of Toronto, bits of Twinbrook, bits of England, bits of France. Plus some bits inspired by various video games, books, films and music!

It's called Jericho, and I'm hoping to have a creator feedback thread up for it soon, since the worlds moderator thinks it might be okay to upload here.
More pictures here:
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums...rld/Oct%202011/
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums...rld/Nov%202011/
Page 7 of 15