Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 5:34 AM
So I'm only up to Patch 1.50.56, what's the latest patch for me to download that still lets Twallan's mods work properly? 1.63.5?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#102 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirate_wolf_12
So I'm only up to Patch 1.50.56, what's the latest patch for me to download that still lets Twallan's mods work properly? 1.63.5?

Yep. I'm using the 1.63 right now and not planning on patching further.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#103 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 1:28 PM
They're making great progress with updating. I think we'll all be able to patch to 1.66 in the forseeable future

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
#104 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 5:25 PM
Thanks for the update Inge, also I read Nona Mena's tweet about NRaas. Now I'm feeling happier and confident that NRaas is alive and in good hands.

They call me The Seeker.
I've been searching low and high.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#105 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 5:53 PM
It doesn't look that bad actually, at the moment at least. Only three of twallan's mods are deemed incompatible and one more needing a minor update (News of the Day); most tuning mods are fully compatible, most scripting mods, too, and the 1.66 version of AwesomeMod is already online.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 8:14 PM
I'm waiting for ErrorTrap, since I don't play ITF anyway and don't really need these updates just yet.
I admire the dedication of the modders who are helping out with the NRaas Wiki now. I can't imagine what it must be like to have to review ALL those mods against the new patch when you're not familiar with the code!! Kudos to Chain_Reaction, SimAd and all the others helping out! :lovestruc
Theorist
#107 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 7:55 AM
Well, I don't have ITF and not planning to buy it so I'm good. Skipping this patch and I don't think I'm getting any Store items any more.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#108 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 12:24 AM
Well,1.67 is out, and it's... Not even worth an update really.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Inventor
#109 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 12:25 AM
Treeag book of talent still works fine

Some people have a Guardian Angel, you know a little guy sitting on your shoulder that tells you right from wrong, but mine is an Idiot.
Page 5 of 5