Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 12th Feb 2017 at 3:55 PM
I honestly think it's only fun if you have most of the expansions and stuff packs. And some mods, too.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
They will/have never added seasons early as it is probably one of the if not the most wanted addition. They want people to buy stuff for years before they release that.

Seasons is probably the only thing that would get me playing the game again. I haven't fired it up in months. Toddlers didn't change that.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 5:55 PM
If you have space on your computer to do this then I suggest just alternating between games like I've been doing. No sense in dropping one for the other if you're capable of playing them all. There are still things I like doing in TS3 more than TS4 and vice versa. Hell, there are still things I like doing in TS2 better than 3 or 4.

The Receptacle still lives!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newlibertysims
But I have no interest in having sims go on a romantic dinner date only to have them interact with every single sim in the room.

Yeah they really dropped the ball on the whole group conversation thing. It's neat that we can do it, but it's become almost impossible to have a simple one on one conversation when you're on a community lot. Everyone just wants to butt into your conversation, regardless of whether or not they even know you XD

((Didn't mean to double post. Got this confused with one of my other forums, where double posts are automatically merged together lol))

The Receptacle still lives!
Forum Resident
#30 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newlibertysims
If we're factoring in mods and expansions, the Sims 3 wins for me. NRaas mods add so much to the game, making things like taxes and economic systems possible. I can't think of anything in the Sims 4 that can't be modded into the Sims 3. Maybe multitasking.

But I have no interest in having sims go on a romantic dinner date only to have them interact with every single sim in the room.

Modded TS3 is my favorite Sims game ever, but it's just so laggy and it takes forever to load. I know that some people don't have that problem, but I do.
Page 2 of 2