Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 4:01 AM
Default My sim is wide awake, but his mood is asleep.
I have a lazy sim that likes to nap a lot, so I frequently see him asleep when everyone else is awake. That she what he tends to do when left to his own devices. Today I had a busy schedule for several sims in the house, so I left him alone. He seemed to be asleep the whole time, so I thought I'd just let him.

Then I noticed that he'd gone up and fixed himself a snack and was chatting up his housemates while they all watched TV. He's still asleep, according to his mood. What could be going on?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 7:56 AM
Maybe getting him to switch lots will help? I've seen the interface get stuck before, and I think that is what cleared it.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 12:55 PM
Do you have any mods installed that affect mood? I removed mine after the same thing kept happening (not just for asleep, though) and that fixed it. I think maybe the new patch borked things up a bit.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:54 AM
I'm nearly positive I have students like that. :D
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 3:36 AM
I got this glitch too. I just made the sim nap, then aborted the nap, then it returned to normal.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 6:21 AM
Even going into CAS can clear up glitches.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 11:02 AM
There's a real sleep disorder like that. It's like your awake, but your not. You're even functioning. Maybe you can (or he just LITERALLY does have) make like he has that? O.O

It is really Weird.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:52 PM
Something similar happened to me as well. The general negative emotion would stay the same even if there is nothing but positive Buffs or until you travel to another lot.

I deleted Simsicles mods that disabled certain Mood Walks.
The emotions changed properly afterward.