Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#1301 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 12:18 PM
Oh my god! Magic? Fairies? Werewolves? Aaaaaa!!! Me so happy.
Advertisement
Inventor
#1302 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 1:02 PM
Not really what I need
Inventor
#1303 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:07 PM
Found some more things in the STBL of patch 1.32:

Field Researcher
#1304 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:08 PM
Wolves sound interesting, fairies not so much.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#1305 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:30 PM
Wait, wait, WAIT! So, they give us a set in the store to buy if we want magic items AND they are going to waste an EP on it? Really damn it? I mean, if they wanted to do magic, great but this is just another redundancy albeit a little more involved/advanced.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Instructor
#1306 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:16 PM
Please please please let this be a sign that the Werewolf is just the "creature" for the WEATHER expansion pack!

*sob*

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Mad Poster
#1307 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:31 PM
Zombies sound alright.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#1308 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 3:59 PM
Yeah, I miss them. Though I prefer the zombification method like UNI where you call the Grim Reaper and set a bribe.
Retired
retired moderator
#1309 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:12 PM
I can't seem to get any of those effects to show up. Which ones work?

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Inventor
#1310 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:17 PM
Everyone I tried worked, including ep7beesactive_main and ep7simfairywings2 (I think; I really only picked random ones).
Retired
retired moderator
#1311 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:20 PM
Pics? I've tried both of those. :/

Mad Poster
#1312 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:21 PM
Well, at least we get more than one life state this time around, or at least it appears so. And some occults, and what not. I guess they didn't know what to do.
But, with all the magic in the store (quite a bit, in fact), and a magician (illusionist, but still), fans will be very displeased.

And when are going to get more architecture? The last time we got anything major was the double story doors in Pets, but those only look good on barns, but the arches are nice. Sadly, that was it. There's a build set in Showtime, but we need some real architecture, like stages... remember those? Split-level stages... anyone...?

-------------------------------------

lol at this thread:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/509381.page

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Forum Resident
#1313 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:36 PM
Agreed. It seems like EA deliberately splitting EPs so that they could cash in with stuff that should have been out in one EP. Since that's what I thought Showtime is, an expansion of Late Night. I wouldn't be surprised if this Magic stuff is the expansion of Showtime/Late Night/Pets.
Retired
retired moderator
#1314 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 4:53 PM
Can anyone confirm any of this. I'm searching STBL resources, but at a loss. Am I looking in the wrong places? Walk me through it, velocitygrass. ^_^

Inventor
#1315 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:13 PM
I've attached two example images with various effects including fairywings, aggressive bees, some potion fail, and werewolf transformation IIRC. Not the best presentation, but you get the idea.

I'm not sure why it's not working for you. If you have the _SWB of patch 1.32, these should be working in the fog emitter. I do raise the fog emitter up from the ground with the DebugEnabler, so maybe if they were in the ground you wouldn't see them.

ep7potionmixfailcritical_main was the huge explosion in the second image, I believe.

The stbl is the one from Deltabuild0 in the 1.32 patch. The strings are at the bottom.
Screenshots
Retired
retired moderator
#1316 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:19 PM
How completely odd. My _SWB appears to still end with ep6 for the EP effects, and I'm at patch 1.32. That aside, there's no sign of these in the _STBL I have in Deltabuild0. Did you dl the patch particularly early? Could they have quietly caught it?

Inventor
#1317 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:35 PM
Yes, that's really strange. I downloaded it as soon as I saw the announcement on Sims VIP and used their link for the manual patch (i.e. not the incremental one, but full patch). My DeltaBuild0.package has a change date of 03/07/2012 19:57. Is yours newer?

Oh, and just to check, you could download my updated NoMosaic mod, which should include these effects. If there really was another update, I should revert that. I was pretty sure that they wouldn't change any effects in this patch, and then when the one from 1.31 and 1.32 were not binary same I investigated...

Btw, the installer filename for me was TS3_1.32.3.0150xx_update.exe.
Scholar
#1318 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:40 PM
From the sound of it, they're adding some sort of psychic or paranormal career field, too. That might be neat, I guess.

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Test Subject
#1319 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:41 PM Last edited by LuanaSimmer : 12th Mar 2012 at 2:48 PM. Reason: Because I need to lol :P Some stuff is wrong!
SimsVIP brought me here... So...
I got some stuff too!!

Seasons & stuff like that... That EA is hiding, or preparing for us!
I made a post on my blog about that, could you guys check it out? And give me your opinion?

http://luanalif3.blogspot.com/2012/...snow-under.html

Thank You!
I'll keep in touch with some new rumors
Retired
retired moderator
#1320 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:59 PM
Bingo! I just reupdated from that executable on SimsVIP and it's all there now! Confirming everything velocity says. ^_^

Field Researcher
#1321 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 5:59 PM
Oh, i love it, i posted about this on my website: http://sims3xd.wordpress.com/2012/0...-zombies-feeen/

DUTCH TRANSLATOR FOR MODS
Do you have a mod? I can translate this to Dutch, PM me.
Inventor
#1322 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:08 PM
Excellent, kiwi_tea. Now I don't have to wonder if I'm going crazy
Scholar
#1323 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
Please please please let this be a sign that the Werewolf is just the "creature" for the WEATHER expansion pack!

*sob*

Yes, please.

I can't believe this... Are they really holding out on Seasons yet again? I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this point, but I honestly think that an EP surrounded around creatures is incredibly dumb.

I thought they were just going to keep on giving us creatures in EP's, but now they're making a whole one about them? And it includes zombies? PASS. Again. A second time passing an EP in a row.

Unfortunately, this is evidence of what EP7 will be. All hope is lost.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Retired
retired moderator
#1324 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:18 PM
My theory was that I was the crazy one. :P

Lab Assistant
#1325 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:24 PM
Maybe the carnival games and roller coaster thing will come back.
Locked thread | Locked by: leefish Reason: no more EPS :(
Page 53 of 67