Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 1:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Transparent objects
Hi, I have a weird issue with all my furniture in a house being transparent. If I click them they become normal, but when saving and coming back they're transparent again. I've tried making the house a community lot and back to see if there was some issue with the game thinking it was an apartment or something like that but nothing seems to work. What is uuup
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 2:05 PM
theres a seasonal lot marker on the lot (i downloaded the lot), is that the issue? how do i delete it
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 2:19 PM
Yup, those markers give the ability to arrange any set objects to a desired season. For a residential lot it can be a tad weird, but it could give some inspiration to do your decor based on a specific seasons.

To remove the seasonal marker (go to 4, since you already found it):
1. Go in Buy/Build mode
2. Activate cheatconsole (CTRL+SHFT+C) and type in: "testingcheatsenabled true" (without quotes)
3. Activate again the cheatconsole and type in: "buydebug on" (without quotes)
4. you might need to switch from Buy Mode to Build mode and back again to see the Seasonal Marker, if you see it, hold down CTRL+SHFT and click on that shiny ball, then from the pie select "Delete It".

Unsure what will happen with the furniture that's been placed on specific seasonal triggers, best hunch is that they will just be dropped in common construction mode.

Good luck!