Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:01 PM
Default How do you learn gestures?
Exactly what the title says. I did it once, but then I didn't play sims again for months, so I've forgotten. Help.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:16 PM
Well you have to go to a certain location, like Twikki, Takimezu, Three Lakes, etc. and you have to make sure that one of the locals come up to you and give you their local gesture. Thereafter, you can go up to many locals of your hometown [not recommended] or to the folks at the three locations and select "Gesture..." when clicking on the NPCs.

Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 7:16 PM
A local has to do the initial gesture, then you have to repeatedly do that gesture to someone who has mastered it until you learn it.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 7:53 AM
It's sooooo hard to get the locals to greet my sim with the gestures. I get frustrated! hoooow ti force the locals without cheat???