Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#126 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:10 PM
I wanna see Up! and Ice Age 3.

I watched Futurama movie yesterday. It was fun and slightly confusing
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:14 PM
me and my friends went and saw "Night at the museum 2" it was so funny! higly recomend it! oh and all my friends and family have recomended "The Hangover" so, im going to see that soon :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#128 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:53 AM
I watched Doubt last night. It's certainly not a film to go into looking for a thrilling plot and a fast pace, but with that preconceived notion aside, I loved it. The entire ensemble is composed of incredible performances, although I was really struck by Amy Adams as the innocent nun learning about the world's horrors and Viola Davis just desperately wanting her son to be happy no matter how wrong his happiness may be. Every character had an inner subplo. Meryl Streep was excellent, especially in the shouting scene with the priest close to the end, but when is she not? It was a great movie, but what really cements it is the shocking confession that is the last line of the film. It would ruin it if I quoted it, but wow... I think Meryl saved herself for that line, because it packed a huge wallop.

I saw The Proposal today, too, and I think it was the best romantic comedy I've seen in a long, long time. I want Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds to do more movies together! They had great chemistry, comedic and romantic, and what with the perfunctory happy ending and self realizations aside (it's a romcom, come on), it was downright hilarious. I especially loved the "you're naked/why are you wet?!" scene. I didn't know that Ryan Reynolds was so well-versed; I've seen him do action and drama, but I was surprised to find out that he's so funny. I would recommend it to anyone, even guys- even if you don't like romantic comedies, it's still hilarious.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Theorist
#129 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I didn't know that Ryan Reynolds was so well-versed; I've seen him do action and drama, but I was surprised to find out that he's so funny.

two words: Van Wilder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obama on ABC's This Week, discussing Obamacare
What it's saying is, is that we're not going to have other people carrying your burdens for you anymore
umm...Isn't having other people carry your medical burden exactly what national health care is?
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:04 PM
I recently saw Terminator Salavtation and The Hangover.

Terminator was fairly good, but great but not horrible, good action. The Hangover was simply amazing, a good, funny movie,

Next up, I want to see Bruno. Haha, it looks hilarious.
Scholar
#131 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:40 AM
Ice Age 3 - Hilarious! I hadn't seen the others when I watched this, so my fiance and I got Ice Age 1 and number 2 is on the list for next time.
Field Researcher
#132 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:27 AM
I was actually nervous about Ice Age 3(remember how crappy Shrek 3 was?), cause they both started with the 1st movie being mildly entertaining and the 2nd one a lot better, but it turns out Ice Age 3 was hysterical! My favorite in all 3 movies is Scrat, the best part was the Scrat/te Tango & the acorn's Alone Again, Naturally bit.

And then there's Transformers 2, I admit that the action part was fun, but god, the romance is stale, Megan Fox and Wheelie doesn't need to be in that movie(actually none of the humans was really needed, or does it?), and what's Terminatrix doing in a Transformers movie?(she's so hot though, hotter than MF), and eventhough there are a lot of robots, there seems to be only Optimus Prime, grandpa Jetfire, lapdog Wheelie, Megatron, Starscream, the Fallen, Devastator, the panther and that satelite hacker robot. And the most absurd part was Sam going to robot heaven, maybe I'm just not a fan of Transformers...

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Alchemist
#133 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM
ive been re-watching What Dreams May Come lately...its probably the only movie that ive been emotionally invested enough in to cry at the major points. o_o;
i always thought i was colder than others when i regarded movies, until i watched What Dreams May Come... i guess it just vibes more with my ideas/perception of how the world works.
though, one thing that puzzled me about it was that the guardian to hell [ cerberus ] was depicted as a beached battle ship of some sort [ i read somewhere it was an aircraft carrier? ]...
i tried looking for info on WHY they chose to depict cerberus as a ship, but could find nothing. ): *kicks Google for its failure*

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#134 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:11 AM
I watched Pineapple Express this weekend. Oh, my... I haven't laughed so hard in ages . James Franco was an absolute delight, and Seth Rogen hasn't gotten nearly enough accolades for that performance. Both were brilliantly funny ("I'm so glad I dipped in your ink, bro"), and the big fight at the end of the movie was just plain awesome, even if they both have no ninja skills. I loved it.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Page 6 of 6