Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 1:56 AM
Mod Needed: Riding Bike +Athletic Skill
Google has failed me. Does anyone know of a mod that lets you gain athletic skill while riding bike? Thanks in adavance :-)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2017 at 2:17 AM
I don't know of a mod that gives a boost to the athletic skill for bike riding, but this makes so much sense. How did EA miss adding the gain? Oh, wait...
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 4:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by escribner86
Google has failed me. Does anyone know of a mod that lets you gain athletic skill while riding bike? Thanks in adavance :-)

I wish that existed but I don't think it would be possible. From my impression, the fact that sims can't get wet on a bike makes me think it's just like driving a car with different animation. Not that I know whether this makes any sense.

There is CC where you can ride a stationary bike for athletic skill.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=578047
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 11:10 AM
Now that you mention it, there aren't any exercise bikes in this game are there?

Edit: I stand corrected (sort of)

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Now that you mention it, there aren't any exercise bikes in this game are there?

Edit: I stand corrected (sort of)

Arsil has converted an adult bicycle to work with Sandy's exercise bike: Exercise Bike by Arsil