Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:14 AM
Default Your most embarrassing moments
I looked for a while but I couldn't find a thread like this, and I thought, well, we all have those mortifying moments where nothing seems to go right, and you end up a fantastic shade of magenta because you're so red in the face.
What are some of your most embarrassing moments?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 7:58 AM
Can't you go first? *blush*

I was at school, and I turned round a corner and walked straight into a guy..'s chest. I just stood there, staring at his chest. I didn't move and went all red. I was so blatantly perving at him he just smiled in amusement. Holy lord it was so embarrassing!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:00 AM
I was at school, walking down a stairwell and texting at the same time. I slipped and fell on my ass in front of a bunch of people. It sucked.

Don't text and walk down stairs people!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:06 AM
That's why I didn't want to go first . And that sounds really embarrassing. Moments like that with guys are always the worst.

I'll go now.
I was in my Outdoor Ed class, and we were going swimming to practice our life saving skills. We were doing a search and rescue task where an object was placed on the bottom of the pool, and, in pairs, you would have to dive under the water to pick up the objects without opening your eyes. I was paired with a very good looking guy, so I was eager to impress. Little did I know, he was a fairly crooked swimmer.
We went under the water and started searching, and I felt a weight on my side. It pushed me into the pool wall, so I came up for air to see what it was. When I came up, the guy had been swimming straight into me and he came up at the same time. He ended up pinning me against the pool wall in front of everyone, and it took him a while to realise what he was doing.
I don't know what he got distracted by, and I don't know if I want to know.
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:28 AM
Well... I don't usually get embarrass and have to say it yet to happen to me. I guess I have something that was embarrassing, but I wasn't, I don't know I just don't feel things like that, XD. But as far as my embarrassment goes, I'd have to say a time when I was in middle school, I usually douse myself in powder before I leave for school, but this one time I put to much in my pants. So sitting in school, it managed to leak onto my black uniform pants and my whole bottom was white. Luckily it was lunch time and I was able to escape to a bathroom where I cleaned myself up.

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:27 PM
I was home alone with my brother once when the phone rang with someone calling for him. I had just climbed out of a long bath, so naturally I was all flushed and wet, but I wrapped myself in a towel to go tell him to pick up the phone. Little did I know, he had three of his exquisitely gorgeous friends from the golf team over, so when I came into the room, they saw me in nothing more than a skimpy little towel. I was mortified, and I've had to see them at golf matches again for an entire year. I have to hide my face in shame every time we cross paths .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 9:40 PM
I fall in a fountain in a 5 stars hotel when I was 13 >< big splash and everything :P

my mom face truned to lots of colours xD

All and all, no good.
Scholar
#9 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 4:56 PM
This one time while I was figure skating, I ran right into this girl, about my age, and instead of just bumping right into each other, we hugged! We both had our arms wrapped around each other, and I didn't even know her! Everyone was looking at us, giving us weird looks, it was really embarrassing *blush*

It may not seem as embarrassing as some of your stories, but when your 14, it seems everything is embarrassing.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:59 AM
This one time, I was trying to be cool and open the door for this guy, and then I totally missed the handle. And then I smiled apologetically at him, and i dunno if he thinks im weird cuz i missed or cuz i smiled at him...=[

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#11 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:43 AM
One time, I accidentally (on purpose) fell into a guy's lap and it turned out he was a bit happier to see me than I anticipated... more embarrassing for him than me.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 7:45 AM
Ew. One time I tripped over this guy when we were ice-skating and then we caused a ice-skater pile-up =[

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mother Function
retired moderator
#13 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:10 AM
One time in art class, I dropped my paint brush. And while bending over to pick it up, the bottom of my shirt got stuck on the edge of the easel. Let's just say my class got a peepshow -___________-

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Mad Poster
#14 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:33 AM
One time this new kid put his paint palette in my chair when i was late for class and I guess he thought nobody sat there, but somehow i sat right stinkin' on it.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#15 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 8:58 AM
One time...at band camp...
just kidding. =P

That really sucks Cass, the whole sitting in paint thing. =/
Scholar
#16 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:20 AM
What kind of douchebag puts paint in a chair? What a dick.

Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 9:22 AM
Yep.
But lots of people don't like me, maybe he knew or he was payed to do it.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#18 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 10:36 AM
Yeah I would've done it if someone payed me.

Mad Poster
#19 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 6:26 PM
LOL. Wow. *stares* How much? I have someone to do it to...jk...but no seriously.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#20 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 7:22 PM
I once was so happy about winning in a national competition, I snatched the prize of the man (not on purpose) and then I was accused by all my friends for being rude.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#21 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 2:55 PM
Because I love embarrassing moments threads and this one is too good to let go.

In elementary school, our routine was to eat lunch and then head outside for a twenty-minute recess. When I was nine, I ate lunch one day, and the second I got onto the playground, I knew that it wasn't going to stay down, so I turned and went back inside. I had to cross the atrium to access the clinic, and on my way there, the principal stopped me to discuss my good work in student council. I tried to make a polite exit (and I could have made it in time if not for the chat), but he insisted on the conversation, and before I knew what was happening, I had thrown up all over his shoes. He looked at me and said in a freakishly calm voice, "I think you should go to the clinic."

To this day, I've never been more embarrassed in my entire life . What's worse is that I still have to see him on occasion (he has since been promoted to superintendent of our district, and being a student journalist, I've interviewed him multiple times) and he remembers me. I'm not sure if he remembers the vomit, but I have a hard time facing him because I can't forget :P.

Alchemist
#22 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:09 PM
I am lucky enough to never have had been THAT embarrassed as u, Rabid.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#23 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:21 PM
What's life without a good embarrassing story involving vomit ? A lot of people have them, although the school principal isn't usually involved :P.

Alchemist
#24 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:31 PM
my school principal is scarrrrrry. Well, I have just started that school, but he seems scarrrrrrrrrrry.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 8:34 PM
Aww, poor you Rabid! I think if I ever threw up on my principal, I would never come to school again!

This isn't really as embarassing as some stories but one time, I had friends over and we were sitting in our spare room talking, when my brother walked in pretty much naked apart from a skimpy towel, I think it was embarasing for everyone (especially my brother)

"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live." - Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2