Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 10:30 AM
I've been having problems with my werewolf not wanting to transform. I mean he has the WANT, but he just plain stands there, dropping it out of his cue constantly. He won't do anything at all unless he's already gardening, then he finishes that. I just want him to transform. Is it because I made him in CAS? Or is it a mod that I installed? Or is it an EA Games bug? I also have a problem that he is trying to transform indoors where there's no windows to the outside.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Okalanit
I've been having problems with my werewolf not wanting to transform. I mean he has the WANT, but he just plain stands there, dropping it out of his cue constantly. He won't do anything at all unless he's already gardening, then he finishes that. I just want him to transform. Is it because I made him in CAS? Or is it a mod that I installed? Or is it an EA Games bug? I also have a problem that he is trying to transform indoors where there's no windows to the outside.

Not a lot of new people follow the rules, do they?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Page 3 of 3