Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 12:08 PM
Default Has Inge not paid her bills?
It looks like Simlogical is down and I tested a download, it's not downloading. Hopefully only maintenance.
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 12:58 PM
The Simlogical forum has been taken down and all downloads relocated to her webspace. I just tried a random download and it worked. So if you can't download something, it's probably because the link is borked or because the file is missing. I didn't see a way to contact her, though.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 3:20 PM
I just want to say 'I love you Inge', because I don't think I have said it.

And of course, I love the modders who contributed there. I am afraid to say all the names, because I don't want to miss anyone. But you have my love and appreciation.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
The Simlogical forum has been taken down and all downloads relocated to her webspace. I just tried a random download and it worked. So if you can't download something, it's probably because the link is borked or because the file is missing. I didn't see a way to contact her, though.

What is her new site? someone was looking for the pose pack creator, that's why I'm asking.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 9:13 PM
It should all be here http://www.simlogical.com/
Scholar
#6 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 9:15 PM
You search the list she provides for content. The pose pack creator is here: Pose Pack Creator
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Periandre
You search the list she provides for content. The pose pack creator is here: Pose Pack Creator

Thanks, but that's what I tried and it's not working.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#8 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 12:45 AM
Yeah, it seems jaue.com is down. This tut here seems to link to a working mediafire download: http://www.equus-sims.com/forum/vie...php?f=34&t=3905

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman