Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 4:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Island Paradise
Default Unable to unlock Divers Den
Let me start this off by saying I've never had a worse time getting a frickin game to do what it was designed to do. Thanks Obama. Anyways, I am trying desperately to unlock the divers den uncharted island, but everytime I try to go into the cave, I get booted onto the shore. I've discovered that this is a problem exclusively to this cave, as all my other caves work fine, even a cave that I put into the dive spot that worked perfectly until I tried to route it to the divers den. I have tried nraas mastercontroler reset everything, reseting just the caves, reseting just that specific cave, moving the cave slightly, changing the level required for the cave, pretty much everything that anyone has suggested that could fix this issue. Any suggestions??
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 7:13 AM
You can reset caves in edit town by picking them up and dropping them. Unfortunately this fix doesn't last and may need to be repeated. Shimrod has a mod for this problem at Sims Asylum. Nraas debug enabler will also let you reset caves. Be careful with that one- it is powerful.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo