Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 6:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Problem with 7-Zip
I've just had to replace my ancient computer and I've finally got The Sims 3 re-installed. Many of my downloaded mods were stored on an external hard drive as zip or rar files. I had to download a new version of 7-Zip and now I'm having difficulties using it. I used to just right click on the file and select 'extract files', but now the context menu won't appear. How can I fix it so its nice and simple like it used to be?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:03 AM
I have the new version also and it is different but to set it like "it used to be" will depend upon how you want to use it so you'll need to go into the Tools Options at the top of the window to adjust your settings and/or access their Help topics in the same window.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 9:38 AM
Its no good, I can't get it to do it. I am trying out B1 Free Archiver which seems to do just what I want. Not sure yet how it will handle multi part downloads, we'll see. Anyway thanks for taking an interest.