Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 4:09 PM
Default The Game of Life Animation Map- An Animation Collaboration Project- Open
If you don't already know an animation map is where you take a song, in this case "The Game Of Life" and break it into parts. Then any person goes and comments on the video what part there going to do, making sure it isn't taken, and animates to that part, sends the complete animation in to the creator and then picks out more! (If there allowed.)

This project is open, meaning we need your help to make it amazing! All you need to do to get in to this amazing project is the following steps.
  1. Go to the Video link I'm going to provide bellow.
  2. Read the Description well, this contains the rules and parts that are taken or free for grabs.
  3. Listen to the song and pick what parts you want to animate. You can select as many as 3 Parts.
  4. Comment the parts you want, and any questions you have on the video, Do not do it here because it will not be seen by the creator.
  5. Now all that's left to do is create the parts, you could also wait for the response, but you know.
  6. If you decide not to do it at all, make sure you comment and tell the creator!

Note that I am not the creator of the map, the creator of the map is my sister and close friend. Meaning anything here will not be seen by her at all.

If you want when you comment, tell them Em sent you. It will do absolutely nothing, but its fun for me to read it and would make my day for no reason. :D

(note I have no clue if I posted this in the correct place, it seems like it because this is for art and creations... The media center didn't seem right considering there's mostly TV and Movies. Odds of anyone interested in art would be very slim... + This is a Art video. I think this is the only appropriate place, so I do wish there was a video category in this, because everyone uploads speed paints, and tons of animations. It also needs a composers section... You have to remember that everything is a forum of art. Like the way a leaf falls to the way someone slaps someones bum. For now I just put it in the general, but I want more category's for this! ) (Not to mention we should have a free collab category... It would be fun to Collaborate with random people! )