Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2017 at 5:04 AM Last edited by Rosebine : 21st Feb 2017 at 3:32 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SimPE Alt Surgery not working?(fixed!)
So tonight, I reinstalled my SimPE, and of course, the Alt Surgery plugin. I see it under Tools, and selected it...but no changes on the sim IN game...First time this happen to me.
It's been so long I've used the program, maybe I am overseeing something?
Ok, never mind...I guess i did not install the plugin correctly. AND, I redownloaded it...to be sure. All is working as intended..oh boy, it feels great to be back in this game!

I had to come back to post this picture.
You know how sims2 sims tend to look at you, the player?
Well, since I was having problems with Alon not showing my BodyShop edits on his face, I went back and forth in the game, simPE, game...
Then when it finally worked, I found this.
My sim is happily watching TV, she does not care about me, but Alon..he is just there staring at me.
I took a screenie because he would simply not stop staring! lol
I can't be sure though..is this his gratitude face or his what the heck happened to my face, face?
Screenshots

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)