Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 4:02 AM
so yeah my poor sebby-chan is now a zombie(i downloaded sebastian michaelis) and my poor taytay simmie is dead by fire....D;(i downloaded Vera Marinas Jacob black) and Miley is jmammin out on the bass(I also downloaded miley cyrus from diamante sims[or however it is spelled])and yeah ....i cant get sebby-chan back human so i am restarting the whole thing...tay tay died roasting a marshmellow over one of those fire blowing things...lol(the only reason i made him roast the marshmellows was to get a fire...not have him burnt alive...and the fire was to kill the zombies[my poor sebby-chan ;(]which had left hours previous...)
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:13 AM
I sent my lowest aspirated Sim out to meet a zombie passing by (and wouldn't you know, another comes along???) so he slaps up and argues and all that with both of them to get the fight bubble, and kicks both their arses repeatedly. I'll never get an in-house zombie at this rate. My peeps, half of them fight all the time with one another the way it is.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 8:19 AM
Funny! :D
* The bigger the lot, the greater the likelihood your Sim will survive, since there will be more room to maneuver (translation: run like hell).

I'm gonna try it... but... I'm scared now, thanks to you.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
Scholar
#29 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 8:18 PM Last edited by Deatherella : 8th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM. Reason: typo's
Default Meet the Family
After rebuilding the lot I had intended to use as my challenge lot -- after moving all 8 Sims into it, every time I tabbed out, the lot vanished -- we were off and running . . . Ha!

Down at the Bridgeton Health Spa, eight assorted Sims made buddies with one another and decided to all pitch in and buy the old Bridgeton Penitentiary and call it Home Sweet Home.

Standing: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, me, Edward Cullen, Balien Bloom.
Sitting: Bella Swan, Donny Depp, Ronnie Depp.

While they were adjusting to the swing of things, getting used to one another (which seemed to involve quite a few fist fights) down on Main Street, strange things were happening. Strange things indeed.

The folks about town noticed that something odd had happened to young Chester Gieke. He may have eaten a rotten apple, one thing for sure -- he certainly had become a rotten apple. Chester just couldn't seem to get along with anyone until he pile-drived them a few times. Then it was all hugs and kisses before his new found buddies drug their legs behind them into the sunset. Before you could shake your dice, three-fourths of the Bridgeton folk were limping about discussing brain matter with one another.

Back at the ranch, our motley crew noticed that these freaks were coming along littering up the sidewalk and knocking at the door at all hours. It took hours of cat-calling, shoving, pushing and fist fights breaking out to get rid of them. (In other words, my 8 Sims repeatedly kicked the zombies' butts.)
With 8 Sims in the house, cookie and doughnut supplies got low. Balien offered to take a quik buzz up town to get some munchies. As he was walking past the Old Mall on his way to the grocery store . . .

He made a new friend. And found himself with a whole new kind of hunger. He thought he'd go home and share it with his buds.

He followed O.B. into the autopsy room calling to him on the pretense that he had a new dirty joke to share.

Shortly afterwards, Balien went up to the kitchen area to see if there was anything to eat. Looks like he found something to munch on . . .

That's my progresss. My Sims were far better at beating up zombies than I expected. After two weeks of trying to get one of them to turn, I loaded Chester (Sim Zero) and sent him uptown with the sole purpose of turning the first one of my house Sims he ran across into a zombie. Finally, I had a household zombie. He beat up Ronnie four times. Three while Ronnie insisted on playing the piano and then finally changed him in the dining room. He followed Orlando around until he nailed him. Now it's time to go see if the rest of the household is waking up yet . . .

4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 11:15 PM
lol i luv how the makeup on the blonde depp looks its funny...after hes a zombie...XD
Scholar
#31 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 8:00 PM
Default Imprisoned . . .
Over the course of the day, I watched in horror as Balien turned all our friends into fellow zombies:

I spent most of the next few days hanging out in the guard walks.

Ever thankful that my one time friends had the brains of rocks and forgot where the passageway doors were.
Safe for now.

When my housemates weren't chasing me about, it was ZOMBIES JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN TIME . . .

It seemed they were always searching for something. Usually me. After four days of this crap, I decided I'd had enough of this running amuk, never getting a whole meal, only power naps, no fun unless it was in a dark room. I decided to fight back -- my only real worry being Balien, the zombie with all the body points.

On Tuesday, I noticed that Balien had been sleeping on his feet for a day or so. After finishing off Bella and Ronnie, I poked Balien a few times but no go. I went off and had myself a real meal. Mmmmmmm, nummy.

Right after my meal, Balien fell to the floor gasping his last grrrrrr.

And, now, it's time to go clean up my town.
Chester, watch out!!!!

Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElektraNatchios33
Ooo. How Resident Evil!

I luv Resident Evil!

I think I might be able to make the challenge better:

1. Instead of restricting outside contact, don't. Just make sure you use boolprop to turn all of the townies into zombies.
2. Use multiple survivors. For added fun, make them look like Resident Evil and Resident Evil Outbreak characters.
3. Make them survive for 4 or 3 sim weeks.

Press Button, Receive Bacon...
Deadly Assassin Ninja...on a tricycle...
Paste this anywhere as an image for funnyness:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgoqvf9uYT1qafrh6.gif
Test Subject
#33 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 10:20 PM
XD I love how edward works worse as a zomie than a vampire
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 12:16 AM
Very Creative, i have invented a game once, but this one was a research lab and one human got infected and than another and a another. Although you were allowed to build robots, to have extra protection, use the robot set from simwardrobe. anyways your mean't to fight and live a army of zombies, in the end when you killed all zombies, you win. the only cheats your allowed to use are, to build homes with, not moving objects, money cheats, and maxmotives, after that first week of researching for a zombie cure and someone gets infected and transform into a zombie all of those cheats are now disabled, you can only use what you have, and also build and buy mode are disalbed. If you want to burn the zombies, i sugest if you have nightlife theres this object in the collections, and it makes fire, set it to a piece of furniture, that will burn, and theres your fire, i have all ep and 4 sp so not alot of people are able to play this one, this one is longer its up to 5 sims week, bye.
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 5:00 PM
is it possible to put boolprop testingcheats enabled true,
shift+click on the mail box and invite all neighbors to infect them all at once?
Field Researcher
#36 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 5:35 PM
This looks like an interesting challenge....I'm gonna try it out when I get the chance. <3

Quote: Originally posted by darkside414
so yeah my poor sebby-chan is now a zombie(i downloaded sebastian michaelis)

I guess he's more interested in Ciel's brains now than his soul, huh?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 8:23 PM
Sounds awesome I'll try it soon
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 1:23 AM
Default Dude...
Dude if they ever add zombies to The Sims 3, I am totally going to go for this challenge. To bad My copy of The Sims 2 is uninstalled and I don't have any space or else I'd try it now. Congratulations on such a good challenge!
Test Subject
#39 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 11:11 PM
I think there should a hack where the zombie don't:
-Talk
-Tell Jokes,
-laugh
-reactions(unless for tantrums)
-do anything that a human sim would so, just freak out and attack other sims,I locked two sims in a bathroom and the zombies started to "hang out", like watch TV, play kick baggy, pillow fight, and other stuff a sick infected shouldn't do,
either than that the mod is genius.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 6:10 AM Last edited by agon999 : 18th Apr 2011 at 6:33 AM. Reason: more
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 10:22 AM
I downloaded the 'zombieapoc' mod and the 'thefightclub', put them in my downloads folder but and so far my sim zero has infected about 6/7 townies, after greeting them then attacking, is this how it works? cos i thought the zombie sims would attack randomly? help please?
Scholar
#42 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 12:55 PM

sry to be a twit but this just automatically started downloading when I clicked on it thinking that it would lead to a description pls would you mind educating me?
Test Subject
#43 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 7:13 AM
Whoa! I am so going to try this!
Test Subject
#44 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 5:01 PM
To bad I only have apartment life and pets(I may get nightlife and university as a birthday present in a few days or weeks) I can get zombies but they don`t attack other sims just start cleaning.Any suggestions?
Instructor
#45 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by janelljanae
To bad I only have apartment life and pets(I may get nightlife and university as a birthday present in a few days or weeks) I can get zombies but they don`t attack other sims just start cleaning.Any suggestions?

Yes-- read the directions in the first post again. The links to all the mods required for this challenge are right at the top. Zombies won't attack people without them.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 1:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by janelljanae

Why not use werewolves if you have pets? You could just use the setTime cheat to set it to night when needed. Easy!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 4:02 PM
I am sooooooooo trying this....Simbie apocalypse here i come
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 10:46 PM
Default Mods?
I only have apartment life and nightlife,there are about two zombies in Belladonna Cove(Made by witches) . I have windows. Can anyone help me download the mod ,but make the instructions as simple as possible ,I'm not exactly the smartest when it comes to computer files. I've read the Mod's Guide for "Fracking Idiots" a bunch of times ,I still don't understand it.

Broski
The Sims 3 is my life.
Mad Poster
#49 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 11:33 PM
Don't just read it. DO it. Each step, one by one, answering each question as you go, and taking actual action when you get to an action step.

I don't think anyone could explain things any better or more thoroughly, so the only way you'll get better help will be to have a knowledgeable friend walk you through it in person.

You may not be the smartest about computer files now, but I can just about guarantee you'll get a lot smarter about them in the process of learning how to keep your Sims 2 game stable. Just have to be willing to learn, and not cling to negative labels about yourself and your abilities!
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th May 2013 at 7:22 PM
A little late but this challenge is amazing, it should DEFINITELY be brought back! I'm going to try it now, with some single adults, and a couple or two. For some added fun I may insert Paladin's fire bomb on the lot and have that serve as a last resort measure (I'm thinking a heroic sim may decide to sacrifice himself for his friends/serve as a distraction) and die tragically in the process. I'll probably be using one of the silent hill hospital lots on here for the challenge. I may even do this in conjunction with the Founder challenge considering its kind of a post apocalyptic scenario. Is anyone else still doing this?
Page 2 of 3