Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Sockpuppet
#26 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 2:49 AM
Problem with these projects is that the nude(or pants) part is diffrent bone assigned then a skirt.
So that skirt and dresses animate more smooth.

When starting these upskirt meshes i used the boneweights from the nude bottom and copied them over to the skirt.
This will work but will make the skirt animation very rough.
You better copy the ones from the skirt over to the bottom.

With sims 2 i had to do this by hand but now we have Toolkit you can use a reference mesh and copy them over with one click.
If skin is still poking through then move arround some vertice so that verts from bottom and skirt line up a little better.

Make sure to check fat in combination with fit state aswell, skin will always poke through on these sims
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 4:13 AM
Thank you Bloombase, with the toolkit then, I'm surprised there isn't more upskirts floating around. But not just that, but it definitely should make more complex meshing easier. Think I'm getting addicted.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 4:34 AM
Oops, now I feel like a dummy again. Lol, I need to combine the top and bottom before matching to a similar outfit. I'll try that.
Screenshots
Sockpuppet
#29 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 1:37 PM
seems you matched the morphs instead of the joints
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bobsim
Thanks for the template, that's going to be very helpful. I can't thank you enough for your advice and help. I would still be beating my head trying to make sense of these tutorials. So much of it is clearer now thank to you and CmarNYC.

Well, I finally finished it. Once again I had to start the top over again because I didn't save it before I regrouped the parts together. More practice then. I moved the uv maps up a bit to get them off the shoes and it worked. Yes! It has a little clipping of the dress in some movements but I guess that is part of the territory with these types of clothes.

I know one of the poses is by JuBa_0oº. The others, I don't know, but lots and lots of thanks to those creators too and of course cmomoney for letting all this be possible.

I'm so excited that my first meshing project works!! :lovestruc

It's for adults only and can be found over at

http://www.backalleysims.com/adults...ead.php?t=12269

Hi great work on this outfit, would really like to try it on my sim but the thread you linked no longer seems to be active, do you have a alternative download link please?
Page 2 of 2