Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 2:44 AM
Default CC creator was away
I am a TS4 cc creator. I have had some messages from when I was away.
Thank you for the sweet notes. They mean so much. I am sorry that I was not able to be online to reply let alone
to see them until recently.
I was in the hospital for a while. I have been having some major health issues. My blood pressure escalated and the doctors thought I was having a stroke. It reached 198/98 and at one point 200/100.
My memory is still fuzzy on some things, and I have to be careful because just walking to the bathroom can send it sky high.
I have to watch my salt in take (not that I wasn't before) and my stress level. I live with my son who is disabled and have been caring
for him on my own since he was born. That is stressful and no way around it.
I came home from the hospital and found that almost all of my sims notes and notebook that had my tuts and notes taken on those tuts had been discarded and all of the house plans had been trashed as well. My son thought that the sims custom content creating was causing me to get too stressed out and making my blood pressure escalate. While I appreciate him thinking of me, good lawd...I have to get all of that stuff back some way.
I left off converting some more stuff from TS3 seasons (everything started getting really bad in February), but not sure where exactly I left off. I am having to re learn most of the converting and texturing. Some things have slowly come back, but I am having to re-route the rest of the pathways in my brain. I am not a young puppy anymore and this has been a very scary and confusing time for me. It is very frustrating as well.
It will take time, but I hope to be able to get a few more things out there to you guys as soon as I can find the information in my brain.
I have a ton of ideas going through my head, but I can't remember how I was going to do them and seem to have lost the intel in my brain from doing so many conversions and working with items like laptops and fountains that my brain has just gone....numb.
There are a few TS3 store items that I am wanting to convert to TS4, but right now I just do not have enough information to do them. So, I am taking things slow. I am working on my website (which can be found here https://goldilockssims.wixsite.com/website ). I have a lot more to do to it.
Again, thanks to those who have sent me e-mails and messages here saying you miss me. No one knew what was going on...until now.
Love you guys. I have missed you too.
---goldilockssims