Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 6:19 PM
Default Wild horses being annoying!
I already have my whole property fenced off to keep wild horses out, yet for some reason they STILL like to hang out outside my front gate and leave pee puddles everywhere... is there any way to put a stop to this??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 6:23 PM
I'd like to get rid of them completely. Wild horses don't really fit most of the neighbourhoods. I have Master Controller and so on but have no idea how to permanently delete all the horses. New horses spawn every time I delete them.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 6:25 PM
Get NRaas Register. Once you have that, go to Animal Control and set the maximum number of wild horses to 0.
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:08 AM
did you put a gnome on the property? those help
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:01 AM
The anti wildlife gnome works for the home and other places if one is there, but the wild horses are annoying and I use MasterController to get rid of them.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.