Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lemoncandy
There is nothing wrong with your painting, it shows up properly in my game.

Hurm... ok, then something's up with my game. I've double-checked everything and the file is in the mods\packages\misc folder and I went through every single painting in the painting folder in-game. That's where it was, right?

I'm going to play around and move some things and see if I can get it to show. At least I managed to make it right! lol
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 10:21 PM
Hmm.. are you sure you have the Resource.cfg file etc.? Make sure you have everything written here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...3_Package_Files
Scholar
#28 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 11:24 PM
redleigh, I can't get a thing to work when I put packages in seperate folders, try taking it out of the folder and have it just straight in the packages folder without a sub folder. I have no idea why subfoldering works for some people and not others but it doesn't work for me. It's worth a try
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 12:05 AM
I have the resources file (I've got a lot of custom content already lol). The subfoldering has worked for me until now, but I moved it out and now it's showing... that's very odd! I'm going to go through the rest of my cc and see if anything else isn't showing... I was looking for something the other day that I know I downloaded by couldn't find anywhere and am thinking that may be the same problem. I should probably just remove the subfolders all together.

Thank you everyone so much for helping me with this! I can't believe it turned out to be something silly, but I'm glad I at least got the jist of how to make the custom paintings so I can make my lot better.
Scholar
#30 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:43 AM
I had a feeling it was to do with the folders from the start. I've had this issue myself and have been unable to set up any subfolders and get it to show. Glad you have the solution now and most times I've found these issues have a very simple answer.

I do have folders of kind of collections that I put in whenever I need them for a build but not the complete folder, just the contents
Page 2 of 2