Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st May 2016 at 12:31 AM
Default base game community lot skill building
last I checked, the Community Lot Skilling mod requires Open For Business or later.
is there a base game equivalent?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st May 2016 at 12:43 AM Last edited by natboopsie : 4th May 2016 at 4:09 PM.
Found you this thread that confirms the MATY version won't work either.

Just so others know what else I found that doesn't work (not trying to be negative, just trying to save duplicated efforts):

Squinge has several versions of community-lot skilling (I personally prefer his to all others because his allow for only your selectable sims to gain the skills while out, not anyone else who shows up on the community lot---I don't really like maximally skilled townies who got that way by just showing up, and I do have objects across my various community lots that would make this possible for every skill). However, Squinge's lowest version seems to require Uni.

Wait, that makes sense---it was only in Uni that any sims (YAs) could gain skills on a community lot, right, in the game as shipped? So maybe that's why it isn't possible in only BG?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2016 at 12:51 AM
both links are the same.
were they meant to be different?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2016 at 3:01 AM
Yes they are, I don't think it was intentional..
But here are Squinge's mods.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th May 2016 at 4:10 PM
Indeed, as Rosebine guessed, that was a copy-paste error. I've fixed my second link, which now points specifically to Squinge's lowest version of his community lot--skilling mod, the one for Uni only.