Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 1:41 AM
Default Who had 10 kids?!
Guess who had 10 children?! Angela Pleasant Hart! Angela married her college sweetheart Matthew Hart together they have 8 children but Angela ended up having 2 love children with Mickey who was a sorority brother to Matthew. Anyways like the Duggars they all have the same letter names...except it's D not J. So here's the entire list of the names! Diana,Dylan and David (twins) , Dickson (Mickey #1) Destiny, Derek, Devin (Mickey #2) Dexter and Desiree (2nd set of twins) and Dasher. Now I'm needing to get Diana,Dylan, David, Dickson and lastly Destiny through college!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 2:11 AM
I've done that a few times but stopped a few years back as I realized while I love the baby to kid age span I don't like teens that much and even less having all those extra adults to play on, so I rarely have more than 2-3 these days unless it involves a sims LTW.

Good luck!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:05 AM
Haha thanks, yeah now I'm trying to decide where to place all the Hart offspring! I think I may move some to different towns or just deleting them lol. I do have a favorite as of now it's Dylan he has a girlfriend named Elle and love them as a couple so they're not going anywhere!
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:26 AM
Don't delete any sims as that totally corrupts your neighbourhood!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 3:39 AM
DO NOT DELETE SIMS! Also unless this 'other town' is a sub hood of that hood you are playing, you NEVER move sims between hoods. The game shreds data when you do that and that data then finds some other place to attach itself to and can cause glitches to a hood that won't even load. If you want to be rid of sims you must kill them, but be aware their urn or grave can also not be deleted. Doing such things corrupts your hood immediately. You may get lucky and not see the corruption for awhile, but it is corrupted.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 4:52 AM
Yea I was mostly planning on taking them to sub hoods and I have all my graves on a plot specifically for them. Even if you place sims in family bins and delete them that way it corrupts the game?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 5:48 AM
Yes, that was what we meant by not deleting them. Do not use the in game tools unless you don't care how long a hood last for. The game does not really delete them it just shreds them like a paper shredder and then leaves their code free to roam around. This is how people end up with toddlers with a LTW, the LTW from the 'deleted' sim attaches itself to the toddler; or you will get memories in the inventory and so on.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:08 AM
Oh okay. Well thanks for the heads up...looks like I got a lot of playing to do!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 6:47 AM
To be less cruel you could make them townies instead of killing them. Then the ones you play still have their brothers and sisters around, but you don't have to play them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 4:51 PM
Genius idea!! how do I do that?
Instructor
#11 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:12 PM
the sim blender allows you to do that and much more. http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:30 PM
Or just leave them in the bin. They will roam from time to time.
Inventor
#13 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 4:23 AM
Due to my original legacy couple spawning 13 kids who then spawned kids of their own (zzzzz), I have around 20 third-generation Demilo kids (cousins, etc) hanging around in the main hood waiting in turn to be played. I make a rule that I only have one member of the Demilo younger generation at university at any one time (they all look the same - like the Children of the Damned!, so it's somewhat boring playing that particular legacy now). Out of all of them, only ONE boy inherited his mother's brown eyes, all of rest are blue-eyed.

I should get round to sending the last one to university in the year 2032. I don't have the heart to leave them in the bin, I put all of them in houses and I see them all around town when I go on community lots with other sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 7:16 AM
I've had 10 kids several times but kill off most of them or don't let them breed.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 12:22 PM
For more information about corruption you can see the "Avoiding corruption" link in my signature. The best way to get rid of an unwanted Sim is to kill them and move their grave to a designated "cemetery" lot. Nobody needs to visit that cemetery lot, so your ghosts can't bother anyone!
Scholar
#16 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 7:43 PM
On the original topic/question: I played a Sim named Xia in my first 'hood. I changed her aspiration to family and let her have 10 kids. Only 4 were cute because she insisted on marrying this butt-ugly townie that I couldn't stand. But I let her have her way and marry the bum. Anyways, my hood eventually showed corruption and all my hard work was lost. Now I don't have the heart to try again.

"If it's in you, it's got to come out."
Simblr