Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:55 AM
Default Food and Car not showing up at hobby lot
Ok!..before I experience this thing, I got a custom neighborhood I made before I got my free time installed and the Hobby lot doesnt appear, and I already solved on that,

but.....

the the food, everytime I submit a custom content food, I cannot click on the judge to submit it but if I make a food that is on default (Turkey, Holiday Roast, etc.) I can click on the judge to submit it...does those default maxis food has something that the custom content doenst have?.. and secondly, whenever I
go to the hobbby lot, my sim just appear and her car is not showing up... I cant see her goin out from her car... and I need to use a community phone to go home using a taxi and when I reached home, I am riding in my own Car..

http://www.kathflores.com
"Every color has its definition and that is what ART is...Defining who you are"
Advertisement
shiny!
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 4:20 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 3:24 PM
Someone else answered this in your other thread.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Locked thread | Locked by: callistra Reason: refer to original thread