Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uber-Megahood: All Maxis Neighborhoods in One (Megahood + Belladonna Cove)

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Sep 2008 at 9:11 PM - Updated 29th May 2015 at 2:33 PM by Nysha

383 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 322 Feedback Posts, 60 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 16
Test Subject
#201 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:06 AM
I have the same issue as Yuiri D=
I was so excited too... maybe I should do it myself? *thinks* I DID want BDC as my base hood... maybe. Maybe maybe.
Test Subject
#202 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 8:56 PM
I really want this download, but I have not had good luck with SimPE. Could someone give me a differnet file to download, pretty please?
Test Subject
#203 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 8:31 PM
There is no way I would be able to do this on my own. I am begging, strike that, pleading with someone to upload the uber-megahood for me to download. I am so desperate for this download. I am kicking myself for deleting it off my computer in the first place. Please, please, please, someone help me out. Thanks.

Hello, my name is Storylady70 and I am a Simaholic and Restart junkie!!!
Test Subject
#204 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:22 AM
I can't download it either.. I had it on my old computer and loved it! Got a new computer.. came back for this download and the site is down! Only other version I can find is over at moreawesomethanyou, but that requires a bunch of expansions I don't have .
Test Subject
#205 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by storylady70
There is no way I would be able to do this on my own. I am begging, strike that, pleading with someone to upload the uber-megahood for me to download. I am so desperate for this download. I am kicking myself for deleting it off my computer in the first place. Please, please, please, someone help me out. Thanks.

Same here *sigh*
Test Subject
#206 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 6:59 AM
I've stopped playing all my other 'hoods and switched to this... fun!
Test Subject
#207 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 11:05 PM
The links aren't working. Any help?
Test Subject
#208 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:54 PM
I found this today (more updated version of the Megahood) and went to download it; however, the links don't work. Help!!!! Thanks.
Test Subject
#209 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 3:18 PM
The links don't work. As long as HP does not fix them, no one can.
Just hope to find another download or someone who can upload the Megahood for you.
Other possibolity- do it yourself.
Test Subject
#210 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 4:13 AM
Yesterday I decided to follow a tutorial on Sims2.com and try combining the neighborhoods, and exactly what I thought would happen did. I literally messed up my game. Even taking the game completely out of my computer didn't fix it. I did finally figure out what I did and I was able to fix it, but I was right in knowing there is no way I can do this on my own. Just have to keep my fingers crossed the HP will fix hers for me.

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#211 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:11 AM
Link Updated

I'm terribly lackdaisical. Seriously. I lack daisies of all kinds.

I also lack socks, so I've spent a lot of time knitting some, and that's why I keep forgetting to put up a new link. Yes, the knitting, that's it! But not anymore!

Rehosted, and hopefully to stay, the new link is: N373.rar. Thanks for your patience and putting up with my darn scatterbrainedness. And yarn.
Test Subject
#212 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 2:45 AM
Thank you so much, HP, and just in time for Christmas too! What a present.
#213 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 8:48 PM
::nab:: -- downloading even as I type...

Oh, wow! DAP is estimating that it will take anywhere from three quarters of an hour to two and a half hours to download! ...and this is on a DSL line! Good thing that DAP reports that the download is resumable.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#214 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 1:35 AM
This is great!!! I downloaded it and it only took about 15 - 20 minutes and it works awesome!!! Thank you so much HP!! I know I've been a little impatient and for that I apologize, but thank you, thank you, thank you. Did I say THANK YOU!!!!

#215 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:29 PM
Yeah, DAP was a bit confused about how long it was going to take. It ended up taking somewhere between one quarter and three quarters of an hour, I believe; probably about 20-25 minutes. I had to shut down and leave immediately after downloading, so I don`t recall how long it really took.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#216 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 9:43 AM
I could have sworn I thanked this ages ago when I first downloaded it. Guess not and since it is so overdue THANK YOU!

Seriously, you have no idea how much I appreciate all the work you put into this. I never even considered touching the Maxis hoods until this now I love them. So many characters, so many stories to tell.. so many ways around the creative block! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#217 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 7:44 PM
I absolutely love this! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#218 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:20 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#219 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 9:33 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#220 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 5:04 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Test Subject
#221 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 11:43 AM
super, but HUGEE.
Test Subject
#222 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 9:32 PM
could this be used to create an epic story? such as a series?
Field Researcher
#223 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by roflcoptersoisoisoi
could this be used to create an epic story? such as a series?

Don't give me ideas as I already have a story set in Strangetown.

Anyways, if I commented on this a while back, then I forgot I did, but I have only one complaint... TOO MANY TOWNIES!

Of all seriousness, this hood has a ton of townies in it, and it made my game run close to snail speed while loading this hood. I know you did a lot of hard work on this, but too many townies slow the game down a bit. This is a good idea though, and I like visiting all the other towns.
Test Subject
#224 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 7:00 AM
Thank you SO, SO much! Can't wait to go try it! :D

We're sorta like 7-11; we're not always doing business, but we're always open.
Scholar
#225 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:17 AM Last edited by Kailacat : 14th Jul 2010 at 2:22 PM.
edit: Okay, I've finally gotten this back in my game and it's working fine now. I don't know what or why was happening last time, but it could have been something I had done when I installed it.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Page 9 of 16