Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:58 AM
Default WCIF this steampunk hair without goggles and a mod for university by distance ed?
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone might know of where I could find a version of this hair, but without the goggles? I believe it's a store hair, so I'll understand if there isn't a modified version.

Also, does anyone know of a mod that allows sims to study university by distance education? I have the University EP and would like my sims to get a degree, but I find the university world is a bit of a drag and would prefer if they could devote some of their free time to studying for their degree?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 1:12 PM
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 4:15 PM Last edited by DOLCE_VIDA : 9th Jul 2014 at 5:27 PM. Reason: edited "Wojtek"s name
Default Goggle-free Hair
Wojtek edited the hair.
Beaverhausen re-textured Wojtek's edited hair as well.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:50 PM
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venusprincess100
Nice Dolce_vida i had no idea

It was one of those random hairs I remember using in my game at some point (I ended up taking it out because it wasn't as "wow" as I originally thought )

EA has quite a few items I prefer w/o the baubles and whatnot...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DOLCE_VIDA
Wojtka edited the hair.
Beaverhausen re-textured Wojtka's edited hair as well.

Thanks, they're exactly what I was after for the hair.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Wojtek (Wojtka is in Genitive case) has to fix and update the hair because it seems that it doesn't work for some and it sucks

"Wojtek"...ok, edited it above.