Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 9:09 AM
World
WCIF either a empty and very large world or a large world with all community lots and rabbit holes?

(i have all expansions)
Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 3:14 PM
I've got one world here that's big enough and will work with everything.Winfield
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 10:02 PM Last edited by nikkiangel_2003 : 6th Jul 2014 at 11:29 PM.
ill give it a try

Edit: thanks I gave it a try but not quite what I am looking for. would like something that fits all expansions. for example islands.

But thank you.
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:41 AM
Have you tried St. Claire? It's admittedly well-known and admittedly doesn't have every single rabbithole and community lot but it has all of them up to Seasons and Supernatural. Plus it has plenty of small, medium, and large sized empty lots where you can put premade community lots and rabbit holes. I use St. Claire and have put all the store lots in it. It's quite large and also very beautiful and well made.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 8:36 AM
oh thank you. looks beautiful from the pics! and i see that there are a couple more worlds there to download. may give them all a try. thanks again!