Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 9:15 PM
Default Help with merging some CCs
Hello,

So I use a male physique (by lumia) but I am also wanting to use Wirapuru's shorter towel. As the towel is a full body outfit it still shows EA's physique (as does the default longer one). I've tried adding the new physique to the towel and making the towel as just a bottom but this makes the body look weird and still show patches of EA's torso coming through. Would anyone be able to help me in merging the meshes somehow for the towel and my new physique to show at the same time?
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 2:42 AM
You'd have to remove everything above the waist seam from the towel mesh, and either use that as a bottom or frankenmesh it with the physique top, matching the vertices at the waist seam. Have you done meshing at all?

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4