Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 10th May 2010 at 7:04 PM
I have got drunk many times, but that was happening when I was younger and stupid. Now I know when to stop. I stop drinking when my stomach begins to be warm. I call it: When my stomach says to me that it's enough.

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th May 2010 at 9:36 PM
I've never drank.. I've smoked though. Ick, I hate peer pressure. Never doing that again. >.<

MySpace<--Neopets<--Call me Paige.-->Twitter-->Facebook
Her eyes alight with passion anew
Like the meadows glittering morning dew,
Burn deep into my heart & mind
Like a Summers day her beauty shined.
Instructor
#28 Old 11th May 2010 at 1:01 AM
I'm 14, so I've never been flat out drunk, but I have had alcohol before.

And I never plan to smoke anything. Ever.

"And if you look out of the right hand side of the aircraft, you'll notice that the right wing is on fire."
Call me Dei
Scholar
#29 Old 11th May 2010 at 1:34 PM
^ good for you damocles^
I've had alcohol like twice so far, once in mexico when they gave me an alcoholic daiquiri instead of a virgin, and at a cast party (for our school play) and I got a little drunk.

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Inventor
#30 Old 11th May 2010 at 5:43 PM
Most of the people I know from school drink a LOT. I don't. I'm not too fussed over it.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#31 Old 11th May 2010 at 9:59 PM
I detest alcoholic beverages.. apart from Baileys. That's nice Seriously though, I don't like any drink enough to actually get drunk, and when I do drink, it is only in tiny amounts and on special occasions
Forum Resident
#32 Old 12th May 2010 at 2:37 AM
Never have had any non alcoholic wine or beer. Personally, I'll stick with Grape Crush, and Pepsi myself. Besides, it's illegal for a 15 year old to do so (where I live) And my parents would murder me. And my BFF. And lots of people.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Theorist
#33 Old 12th May 2010 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zela
Most of the people I know from school drink a LOT. I don't. I'm not too fussed over it.

Saying people from my school drank a lot would be an understatement. I even know a guy that went from being relatively unpopular to the most loved guy ever just because he can get them an unlimited supply of alcohol.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 12th May 2010 at 3:59 AM
I've enjoyed margaritas since I was 7 or 8, but my friend's extended family was Portugese and it was at a wedding, soooo . . . yeah. XD Nobody here cares about that kind of stuff, which is nice. TGFPS (Thank God For Private School).

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#35 Old 14th May 2010 at 6:37 PM
I normally have, like, half a glass at new year's. My mum's the one letting me try it, which IS perfectly legal and safe since she's there to stop me from getting drunk and causing myself an injury.

I'm not too fond of the taste of alcohol in general, but Bailey's is NICE.

My friends and I aren't the type to go out and get wasted. We're all around 14 or 15 right now, and we're complete angels compared to the people our age at our school. I can't help overhearing all the stories about how pissed everyone got the other night and who girl x (not naming any names here) has been sleeping with recently. I don't know if I'm just being silly, but I'd rather not be riddled with STDs and suffering from a destroyed liver before I've even passed my exams.

I like to hope that it's cutting out the competition for when I start looking for a job.
Competition. HA! Even without the alcohol, they're still making it easy for potential employers to choose between them and me.

I wouldn't mind seeing what weed's all about, though.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 16th May 2010 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Death Princess
I stop drinking when my stomach begins to be warm. I call it: When my stomach says to me that it's enough.

xD

Mad Poster
#37 Old 16th May 2010 at 7:12 PM
One of my close friends used to be a binge drinker, I don't know if she still is.

I'm such a lightweight - I had two glasses of wine and ended up with a hangover. Typical.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P

Page 2 of 2