Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 11:48 AM
Re-colouring re- cres/shape problem
Hi, I have a problem with Sapphire Sims Goth bed. I would like to make a couple of simple re-colours for personal use. They don't show in the game or in the catalogue. I read everything I could on here about re-colouring and checked the scenograph; there is a break between two cres and shape files. Try as I might I cannot see why. It must something simple/obvious but after two days including looking at other beds, I just cannot see how to fix it. I am guessing both files need to be re-named but I can't see how as the reference names appear to be correct and look as if they are being seen/referenced by the cres? Any help would be much appreciated as its become a bit of an obsession now.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Gothic-Victorian-Bed-NewMesh.7z (678.9 KB, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 11:19 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 1:06 PM
Oh wow it was that easy! Thank you so much. I was pulling my hair out. Just loaded game and there are two extra recolours (at this time the same colour). I'm off to make a couple of funky changes for my poor students. I may even have a go at that on the sofa. Thanks again :-)