Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 7:35 AM
Default Necklace Mesh?
Hi,

Can someone please tell me how can I create morphs for a necklace? Because there is not a necklace mesh for refference in Workshop.
So I don't have any mesh to use as reference in Mesh Tool Kit. Actually I'm very lost... I can't find anything about necklaces

I hate when I have to ask questions about something I couldn't do by myself, ha :P
Thanks so much if anybody can help. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 3:14 PM
The only necklaces that have a separate mesh come in EPs: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Showtime, Supernatural, Island Paradise, Into the Future. If you don't have any of those EPs you won't have necklace meshes. (There may be some in the SPs but I don't know; the only one I have is Master Suite.)

You can use the nude top as a reference in Toolkit for a necklace and it should be just as good.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 1:12 AM
Thank you so much! Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!! <3