Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 12:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Has anyone noticed a tiny cube on a horse??
At first I thought the horse was dirty and that there were flies on him, but his hooves are clean and there is only one tiny little itty bitty cube that floats around the horses head and moves with the horses head...
Another thing is that it appears to have a print of the horses markings on it, and what looks like a face...

So wtf is this??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:40 PM
No one?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 3:58 PM
That's amazing.

It definitely looks like it's got the horse's composite texture on it. Why, I don't know. Maybe a busted custom bridle or somesuch?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 9:09 PM
There's a mod to remove it by Chikkadii.

Also, that zoom in is terrifying.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
That's amazing.

It definitely looks like it's got the horse's composite texture on it. Why, I don't know. Maybe a busted custom bridle or somesuch?

I don't have any custom pet stuff.
It does look like the horse's markings, I thought that too, but why would it show?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Apr 2015 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
There's a mod to remove it by Chikkadii.

Also, that zoom in is terrifying.

Woo! Thanks!!
"hoof cube" *eyeroll* way to go EA! I swear it's like they have a department in the game development that creates the glitches to deliberately release the game with.