Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:35 AM
Default Young Adult-Teen relations don't work with Woohooer
I think I have all the options set right because there is a "romantic" but the only interaction is "take a romantic picture." Again, I'm using Woohooer and the only reason I would think it wouldn't work is because of another mod, Passion and Romance. I haven't taken it out yet and tested it, but I was wondering if there could be any other reason?

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 5:16 AM
No. It's not the reason. I have both and they works fine.
Have you set properly allowances both in wohooer *and* Story Progression?
(in SP teens are explicitly *excluded* from act romantically with any other caste except themselves: particulary from acting with YA, A and Elders, because these are only valid in such case. I know, it's heartbreaking but even insane sims cannot get into romantic relationship with refrigetrators... ).
If you have not SP installed and woohoer is set up properly (check options again) probably on the Nraas chatterbox you'll find some help.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:55 PM
Oh, I do have SP installed. I'll go dig around in the settings to fix it, or else I'll just uninstall it.

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 6:28 PM
fix it.

StoryProgression->Caste Options->Caste:Teenagers
look for Flirt: Disallow caste
set YA,A and E to 0 or in any combination you wish

(effect should be "Flirt:Disallow caste: -3")

check if other options are not locked (shouldn't be)

in Woohooer:
General->Unlock Actions for Teenagers set TRUE; <- it's basic option
Romance->Allow Teen/Adult Romance set TRUE/FALSE(default)

the rest basics as you wish:
Woohoo->Allow Teen Woohoo to TRUE/FALSE (default)
Woohoo->Allow Teen Adult Woohoo to TRUE/FALSE(default)

other options may be seen as questionable on nraas module's respective page you'll find detailed explanations.
Personally I strongly recommend to disable any autonomy. Sims seems to be naturals in promiscuity... PG13 really? >.>

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Mad Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 1:28 AM
Even Twallan admitted that the link between Woohooer and SP was fragile at best. If the SP caste support that ElaineNualla suggests doesn't work, there is a much better way to get your settings honored than removing SP entirely.

NRaas > Woohooer > General Settings > Link to StoryProgression > (set to False)

I've been playing with both in place and the link off for years, and it's fine. A bit more friskiness with in-laws than I would like at times, but that's more the game's doing than anything else.