Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 1:23 PM Last edited by Redd Velvett : 3rd Apr 2015 at 1:55 PM. Reason: found answer

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default While saving, an Error shows up and my file goes bad.
Hi to all. This is a new issue for me, well I have 2 issues. First I can't download and install Sims because my saved Sims folder keeps my game from running. It used to work but then all of sudden it stopped. And second, I have been having a problem saving a file. It will say an unexpecteded error has occured, an error 12 or something. I do not get it. Imma search the net to see how this happens. (found answer)

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:38 AM
Default Saved sim folder won't allow my game to load
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
No idea what you are talking about. If you don't have the game, how can you have your 2nd problem?

Please post your deviceconfig.
This problem is solved.First off, I do have Sims. You misunderstood. I can't download and install new Sims into my game because my game won't load after. And I solved my second problem already. Thank you. I there any other way to get around this, could it be a sim that is faulty, or maybe I should create my own savedsims folder.This problem is solved pertaining to error.

Treat all people the exact same way that you yourself deserves to be treated; you're less likely to make enemies that way.