Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 8:17 PM
Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Pretty accurate except for the fact that I'm not artistic AT ALL XD

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 8:21 PM
Turquoise: Complex, imaginative and original, Turquoise people drive themselves hard and may be in a state of turmoil under their outwardly cool exterior.

Wow, that's scarily accurate.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:21 AM
My two favorite colors describe me perfectly. :D

Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.
#29 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 11:52 PM
My favorite colors are purple, blue and red...purple makes sense but the others not so much.
Space Pony
#30 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 12:15 PM
lavender...somehow true
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 1:36 PM
Goodness me. Maroon and white (I couldn't pick between both!) are exactly right. Wow.

Page 2 of 2